Chapter Five: Fated

The raven felt his heart beat fast in his chest, he had meet the one. The one he was destined to, the one he thought he'd never find—no he knew he'd never find the one and yet here the young man is. He was standing right in front of him, blond hair in an undercut but his was styled different, striking blue eyes, tan chiseled features like a god, and the clothes he was wearing similar to his. He wore a white button up tucked into his slacks, light grey slacks, black boots pulled up to his knees and he had a leather belt. "Hello," He heard the deep voice, it sounded like a fully grown man, not a young teenager. 

Levi lowered his gaze to his knife in his pirate coat pocket, he fixed his hair and he touched his earrings. The gold flickering off the wall, "Who are you? And how do you know my name?" The icy eyes narrowed at the blue eyed male, he scented the air smelling the Alpha scent. He stepped closer to the young man, his boots clinking he moved over to the ripped brown leather chair. 

The blond haired Alpha bowed his head, shifting his stance. He put his left leg first and swung his hand down to his sword in his belt. "Prince Erwin Smith, at your service," He straightens his posture, he watched Levi's face turn into a pout.

"That's nice," Levi said sarcastically, he grabbed the man by his shirt and he shoved him against the wooden beaten wall. "I don't give a flying fuck, now answer my damn question," The raven growled pulling his blade from his pocket. He pressed it against the man's neck.

"I heard a lot about you from your uncle," The blond shuddered, the Omega in front of him was threatening, but he was taller then the young man. "I'm sorry for your loss, I heard you're a very good cleaner and you're short tempered," He paused, "When you're uncle showed me a picture of you, I thought immediately you were beautiful. Then I realized that you were my fated one...."

Levi watched him trail off, despite the matter that he had a blade to his neck he seemed calm. Peaceful almost. "I don't know you very well," Levi mumured, he felt hands pull his hands down and take the blade from him. Levi sent him a glare, he reached for his blade, but the attempt was useless instead he meet a broad chest. He let out a huff of anger, his face turned red and he backed away.

"I realize that, but if you give me a chance, I can be worth your time." He concluded his sentence, he handed the blade back to the shorter man. Levi gladly took it, he put it away and he gave Erwin a cautious look. Erwin led him over to a sitting area, complete with a small dinner and wine.

"I'll give you a chance, but don't expect me to be wooed with what ever you can cough up," Levi said, he sat on the quilt. Erwin sat in front of him and poured him a glass of wine, Levi sipped at it and he turned his eyes at the Alpha. He licked his lips, savoring the grape taste. "This is some quality wine," Levi mourned the taste of good tasting wine.

"Thank you, Levi," Levi liked the way the Alpha said his name, it made him tingly inside. He scooted closer to the blond man, the blond saw the ravens long eyelashes flutter against his nose.  His tan cheeks darken at how close the beautiful creature is, Levi leaned closer pressing his lips against the Alpha's. "Do you have a place I can take you back to?" Erwin asks, his eyes glazed with want.

"Yes," Levi nodded his head, his thoughts barley coherent. He wanted this Alpha as a friend, or possibly as a lover. A man that he can trust, one that he can love and support him. Levi tugged the Alpha's hand, Erwin lopped their hands together keeping a tight grip onto the smaller man. Erwin mounted his horse, Levi mounting his own and he ignored the fact that Hange was there. They rode back to the ship, the raven tied the horses up and he then grabbed Erwin's hand. Once the ocean was in their line of view, Hange pulled the boat out. "Welcome to my home," Levi grinned looking at the blond with excited eyes.