Chapter 2: New Crew

A young raven was sat in a boat, his chin propped in his hand. He had a unhappy pout on his pouty lips, he shifted his icy gaze back to his darling ship. Why was he leaving his ship with Terrance, he doesn't know, but he made a threat to the elder. If he made a mockery out of his ship, Levi will drown him in a pool of his own blood. Being a pirate isn't an easy life, but he honestly didn't mind. He was heading into town on his own will power, but yet he isn't happy. It honestly make a drastic difference to him, but yet he still prefers sailing the oceans. "Captain," Hange murmurs,stopping her rowing.

Cold eyes gaze at the bespectacled womam, "Yes Zoë," He growled. Hange watched the water still below them. They were going into the city to recruit new sailors for their ship of only four people including himself, he didn't want a large crew necessarily. He just wanted a crew he could count on when he needed to, but that's why he is only taking so many at once.

"Do you have an idea of what you want for dinner tonight?" Hange asks, she is the main cook, Levi pitches in with cleaning, but most of the time he's out in deck making sure his beautiful ship is running smoothly, then Farlan steers the ship and he fishes. Terance is the one who cleans, he makes sure the ship has no leaks or something else wrong with it.

"Was thinking about, steak," He grinned as the water hit him--once Hange started rowing the small boat again--it was like a game between the raven haired male Omega and the water. He enjoyed taking a dive once in awhile, but most of the time it's chilly out in the deep blue sea. During these times when things are still downhill from the cold war, many African Americans were still fighting for equal rights and the King is fighting for equal freedoms.

"Sounds like a plan Cap," Hange said her words ending in a giggle, Levi pulled his hand out from the water and he dried it off with his towel. He sat back in the small boat, he stared at the clear air and fluffy clouds. He felt a smile spread across his lips, he was silent for the rest of the trip until Hange had announced they were at the village. Hange tied the knot on the boat, he stepped onto the cobblestone path. His boots clink on the path, he adjusted his vest and he straightened his shoulders. He left his hat at his home, the ship, he didn't want to loose it. "Farlan set up a booth," Hange stated with a smile.

"Don't tell me, lead me there," Levi pulled the light blue cloak on tight. Sheilding his face from the sight of prying eyes, once Hange led him to the booth he pulled his hood down. "People shall be here soon," Levi stood taking off his cloak, he smoothed his hair back into its normal position and he pulled out a handkerchief. He cleaned his leather boots free of any dirt, mud or dust.

Once deemed clean, he desposed the tissue in the nearby trash. Then with a clean handkerchief, he cleaned off his stool. It was brought in the back of a stolen rich carriage, he didn't know where the carriage has been or what diseases it may have picked up. He handles his knife and he sets it on the metal table. Hange looked at the sun, anticapating the people that are due to come. By the time it hit 1:30 people started showing up, one by one people flocked in to try out for the ship's team. Levi wanted 10 people from here and the next city over a whopping 14, since he didn't have much of a ship it was probably best for people to help him. Hange stood once things started to calm down, Levi watched with his grey blue gaze. "Ladies and gentlemen," The brunette yelled, cupping her hands over her mouth. "This is the dearest Captain Levi, you will adress him as Captain or sir," Hange bellowed.

She looked over at her boss, Levi raised his hand, perfect cut nails with a threatening yellow color blooming his nails. "So who's first?" Levi pressed his lips in a thin line, a hand shot up and he beckoned the person to come close. Everyone took steps back, Hange led them over to an open area. The hand that raised his hand turned out to be a brown haired boy, sun kissed skin, teal Caribbean eyes and he had on rags.