Chapter 20: Ballroom Gatherings

Just pretend Eren is Erwin.

A pair of stormy grey-blue eyes flutter open, he was laying against a warm chest a hand stroking his cheek. He nuzzled into the hand letting the blond know he was awake, he looked up at the blond. He was meet with tan feautures, and blue eyes that were lined with light eyelashes. The raven gazed up at the handsome 19 year old, he couldn't believe that his Alpha was supposed to deliver a speech to the head of the court because he wanted to learn about their country; which is who is staying in their palace now. He gently pushed the blond off of him, he walked into his bathroom and he grabbed a change of clothes. He made sure he looked presentable, "Love," Erwin beckoned, he had just finished putting in his earrings.

"Hmm?" The raven hummed, he grazed his nape. The neat shaved hair of his undercut ghosting over his fingertips, he touched his small pimple on his cheek. Disadvanges of wearing makeup.

"I can't find my note card," Erwin whined, he was referring to the lined card that had his speech written on it. Levi sighed, he walked out of the bathroom. He grabbed a Bobby pin, he pinned his hair back and he brushed his clothing off, he walked over to the nightstand. He pulled out the drawer, he rummaged for the note card, but he couldn't find anything.

"Where did you last have it?" The young man asks, he pulled out his boots and he pulled them up to his knees. He walked over to the window, he watched as the civilians all showed up some of them in their carages or some in cars. He heard the blond man rummage through the drawers, he heard the man sigh in peace. He grabbed the piece of paper and he waved it in the air.

"Found it," He said, just as he said that Mike and Nanaba walked in. They were both dressed in fine clothing, Nanaba in a navy blue suit and Mike in a real suit. He had his pin to show his authority, Naba held a pillow of a more smaller crown. Mike held a larger crown.

"Levi, come here," Nanaba said, Levi walked over to her. The omega sat in the chair he gestured to, he set the crown on his head showing his staus. The doe eyed blond pulled out a pin, he pinned it to Levi's vest. "There you look amazing," The light blond gleamed.

"Thank you," Levi said, within a few hours people were dancing around the room and Levi sat on a throne, Erwin beside him. Both had a cup of wine in their hands, the raven hummed along with the music his foot swaying. "This is the first party that I've ever hosted," Levi admitted, his eyes admired the vanity. The view had lights hanging from the ceiling, gold walls, shiny floor, woman's heels clinking, buffet tables filled with food, the music playing nice music to dance to, streamers hang from the ceiling and butler's maul around holding plates of small entrees. Soon enough it was the couple that were dancing around the ballroom, Levi had kept stepping on Erwin's feet but the ladder didn't care.