Chapter 11: Even Princes Take Sick Days

A black haired young man walked into his bedroom, his hair was frizzled from his encounter with his dear annoying friend Hange, he had on a light blue shirt on tucked into white pants, a white vest, a white cravat with a light blue brooch, brown leather boots, he had a light blue pirate coat, and he had a pair of silver chain earrings. He smiled when he saw Erwin fast asleep, he was still dressed in his pajamas and he had an open book laying on the bed. Levi set the tray on the nightstand, he grabbed the book and he set it back in its rightful place before he took the task of cleaning the room.

There was no sun, only the light radiating off the Sina streets. Things were quiet, ever since the war things have been quiet, but there's the occasional clammer of the streets, which Levi isn't used to yet. But since the season so happened to be Winter, Erwin made him and his crew stay at the castle. During wintertime before Levi would book a hotel stay with someone he knew to host him and his sailors. He watched as the snowflakes fell down peacefully, he walked over to the book shelf. He pulled out his current book, he walked over to the bed and he sat cross legged. He looked over at his sleeping Alpha and he pressed a kiss to his forehead. "Hope your sleeping well my Prince," He hummed.

By the time the Alpha woke up Levi finished eating his breakfast, it was near noon. He pressed a kiss to the man's cheek, he dialed the number for the kitchen and he rang for a cook. Soon enough a maid came running, even though their technology improved after the war, they still didn't have cellar device that's portable, but they have a phone. There was a knock on the door, he marked his page and he went to answer the door. "Here you go, Sir," The maid mumured handing Levi his tea and requested items. 

Levi thanked her with a smirk, he walked over to his Alpha. He grabbed the bright blue nail polish and he applied some onto the blond's hands. Once he was finished he admired his work before the Alpha started stirring, "Good afternoon sleepy head," Levi said, he smiled innocently at the blond young man. Erwin groaned, he smiled at the younger man and he leaned in to press a kiss to Levi's lips.

"Good afternoon beautiful," Erwin mumured, ending in a yawn. He reached a hand to touch his face, then he saw that he had painted nails. "LEVI!" he shouted angry at the Omega. Levi snickered, he fell into the Alpha's warm chest with a laugh falling out of his lips.