Chapter 30: Family?

A black haired male sat in the dining room, he was eating his French Toast littered in syrup. He had on a pair of gold mini hoop earrings, a blond white loose long sleeve shirt, yellow vest, cream pants, brown leather boots and his hair was styled it's usual way. The maids bustled around, like they normally do. Erwin was still asleep or he just didn't want to get up. Though he didn't necessarily care that his Alpha is still asleep, he didn't want to get up because he doesn't want to see his family. His sister is coming and so is his biological Mother. "Young Master, shall I wake the Prince up?" A maid with shoulder length light blue hair and she wore a white dress with a green apron.

Levi looked at her, "Give him a few minutes, then if he isn't down here in a few minutes pour water on him," The Omega said, he finished eating and he pushed his plate away. He wiped his face with a napkin, he excused himself and left for his fencing class. "Oh," He said, he turned to the blue haired maid. "Make sure he eats," He said. He walked outside where Reiner sat on a bail of hay wearing his protective gear.

"Hey your majesty," The light haired blond greeted with a smile on his normally happy face. Levi offered a small grin, "How is the planning going?" Levi was planning his little sister's birthday party. He was having all the servants of the castle and those who work in the fields pitch in. He just had to come up with a way to make Mikasa remeber her fifth birthday party. Levi surly remembers his, it was pirate themed and all the people on deck helped make him this giant cake. The memory brings back fond memories.

"Could be going better," He said, "I'm not good at planning things for kids, that's why I don't think I'll ever have kids," He commented, Reiner tossed him a protective vest because the blond Prince would have a fit if he saw no much as a little scratch on his younger lover.

"I can tell," He pulled on his gloves before he drew a sword from his side. He waited until Levi was ready before he started. Levi grabbed his own, his was much shorter then the usual fencing sword. He held it out in front of him and their swords clashed together. After fifteen minutes Levi had Reiner seedless. Levi panted, he drew in a couple breaths before he shrugged off his protective gear. He set it aside for now and pulled on his vest. "You've gotten better, have you been practicing my lord?" Reiner asked, he was still on the floor leaning against the metal wall.

Levi nodded, he heard clapping. He turned his head, his Alpha was walking towards him with a lopsided smile on his face. "I see you've beaten our best knight my angel," Erwin grabbed Levi's hand in his and raised it to his lips. "You're very good at fencing darling."

The shorter man's face turned a light pink, "Thank you, is your family here?" Judging by the way Erwin shut up, they were. Levi excused him and the prince before walking to the larger longue room. As per usual Erwin's Mum wore a big dress that made Levi want to cry--from how horrid it looks--. Erwin tightened his grip on Levi, his eyes were narrowed and Levi's eyes snap around the room.

"Oh Levi darling," Erwin's biological Mom rushed up to him and she threw her arms around the shorter. She nuzzled into his shoulder. "How are you darling? You look well, is my son taking care of you?" The greying blond asked, she releases the raven, but pulls him to sit beside her. The woman chats away while Levi looks like he's being tortured. Erwin sits beside his sister who is clad in a pink sheer dress that burns his eyes.