Confess Please?

Alexis' POV

Once everyone started waking up, I did too. I went to the bathroom and did the usually stuff a 12 year old girl does.

I went down to the kitchen where everyone was, even hayes.

He came over to me, and gave me a hug, and I hugged...back.

I didn't wanna make him think I saw him, I'll just talk to him after breakfast.

Breakfast was just how most breakfasts are. Just people talking about life basically, Hayes sat by me, and kept looking at me but I didn't look back.

Breakfast ended and I asked Hayes if we could talk...alone.

He said sure and we went up to his room.

He was closing the door behind him and said "So what's up?"

He sat down by me on his bed, and I started to say, "I went downstairs this morning, before anyone woke up and saw you sucking on this girl's face."

It was completely silent. It was silent for not to long though because Hayes spoke up.

"We never met, your in Cali and I'm here. Her name is Allison Benson, she goes to my school and we started talking and we started going out."

"So basically you cheated on me?"

"For like 2 weeks babe,okay I promise I won't see her ever again. You mean more to me than she does"

"I'm sorry Hayes."

I walk out the room and go to my guest room that I won't be staying in for long, and I began to back my stuff and Cameron walked it.

"Why are you packing??"

"I wanna go home!" I said tears streaming down my face.

"I don't wanna be here"