Chapter 21

Jack G. POV

I stormed out of the Hospital and walked towards the end of the street, and sat on the edge. I called for an Uber, and waited for it to come.
Everyone probably thinks I'm such a bitch now.

The uber came and I got in. I told him to take me too LAX. I was tired of being here. everyone is full of so much shit ! As we arrive at LAX I see a huge crowd of people near the same place I was going. I check in and go see what it was. It was Madison Beer, being surrounded by fans, or haters. Everyone does hate her.
A/N: HAHAHAHAHA

Some girl shouts " OMG ITS JACK GILINSKY OMG"
then everyone begins to crowd me, and I take pictures and sign things, and so does Madison. there was loads of paparazzi, then our security comes and takes me and Madison to our gates.

"Hey! Surprise to see you here?" Madison says as we walk

"Why?"

"Isn't Hayes in the hospital?"

"Yeah. So. I don't care" I say rolling my eyes cause I honestly don't.

"Um okay, but where are you going anyways?"

"New York"

"Haha. I'm going there too!!" Madison says sounding excited

"Really? haha" I say nervously.

I think I like Madison. Wow.

Our flight was boarding and we sat next to each other. We talked and she fell asleep so I did too.

* AFTER FLIGHT *

Our security takes us the back way out of the airport (is that even possible?) and while talking we both decide to stay at the same hotel.

As we arrive at the hotel there is a lot of paparazzi again so we go the back way. We check in and go into our separate rooms

"Lunch at noon?" I ask Madison
"Of course" she says and we walk to our rooms.

I put my stuff down and get my laptop and settle on the bed. I open up my laptop and go on Twitter.

" JACK G AND MADISON BEER SPOTTED GOING TO NY TOGETHER"

"so like are they a thing¡?"

"JACK G fell for a ugly WHORE"

"disGusTeD"

fuck fuck fuck fuck. i thought. I don't want my fans to think I'm dating her, even though I do really like her. I want to tweet them I'm not, but what if we do by the end of this trip?

Alexis' POV

I still can't get the thought of Jack G. liking me out of my head. We all are still at the hospital. Nash and I spent every night here with Hayes. He still hasn't woken up. I'm starting to give up. but I can't. I can't give up on Hayes. to get my mind off of things I go on Twitter and talk to some fans. Give them updates on what's happening.

Then I look at my Timeline. it's full of pictures of Jack G and Madison Beer together. are they dating? a weight of stress comes off of my shoulders. he doesn't have feelings for me anymore.

I show the rest of the boys the pictures and Jack J starts laughing . I get confused, and so does everyone else.

"Why are you laughing?" I ask Jack J

He calms down his laugh. "Jack use to always call her a slut and say she's a whore. and how he'll never go out with her. guess he was lying?"

The rest of the boys laugh too.

"Remember at the hotel when he mad fun of her nudes?" Carter says making all the boys laugh even more.

I get tired of them laughing and walk into Hayes' room.

I lay next to him on his bed and hold his hand

"I can't lose you Hayes. You know you don't want to lose me" I giggle as a tear falls down my face

"I love you Hayes Grier" I let go of his hand and get up. I give him a kiss on the cheek and walk back out.

-
SO SORRY. I haven't updated in FOREVER. that's why its a longer chapter. but Madison and Jack G. are actually dating so like this worked out😂💕