Chapter 15

Alexis's P.O.V

I told Maddie everything which led to a few tears. I told her that I missed hayes, why Cameron flew out to North Carolina , etc. One thing I'm to scared to tell her is about Hayes's ex-girlfriend. Maddie is so sweet but if you make her mad then I would not want to be you. Since she's my bestfriend I just decided to tell her.

"Maddie there is one more thing I forgot to mention?" I said looking away and twiddling my thumbs.

"What is it Lex?" She said sweetly. This is why I can tell her anything because she's so understanding.

"Hayes's ex-girlfriend, Alison, yeah she spread news about me and hayes on Twitter and made us look bad." I said.

She looked at me and didn't look happy.

"What is this Alison's number? I think we might need to have a little chat?" She said typing something on her phone.

"Mads no please if you talk to her even more rumors will be spread about us and then it will really be bad." I said trying to snatch her phone away.

"Don't I always make things better. Trust me I know what I'm doing Lex."

"I don't have her number so I'm not sure how -" she cut me off as she started talking into her phone.

"Hey is this Alison? Yeah this is Maddie and I just want you to leave Hayes and Alexis alone. If you have a problem with them call this number I'm always available because they don't have time to deal with little bitches." She said and hung up.

"Well?" I said.

"She said she will do whatever the hell she wants and that we should fly out to North Carolina to see her." She said like no problem.

"What the hell Mads we can't do that. I don't want her to hurt Hayes or do something." I said getting worried.

"Relax Lex we have to go to North Carolina because we need to get you and Hayes together. You guys need each other and you both know it!" She said. She was so right but I didn't want to believe it.

"I'll tell Cameron to book us a flight for Friday afternoon." I said then I sat down with this crazy plan that could either go really well or really bad.