Chapter 14

Alexis's POV

I saw Alison's tweet,and I kinda felt bad for Hayes,Alison is ruining both of our careers. I just wish she didn't bring me into this. I felt so bad I decided to text Hayes about it.

Me - Hey Hayes, I'm sorry how all of this went down with you and Alison. It kinda sucks how she brought me into it, but your to good for her!

Under my message it says Read. I wait a little for him to reply. Then finally he does

Hayez✊❤️ - Yeah I'm sorry about how she brought you into it. Thanks though.

Haven't changed his contact name yet. I don't want to either I will always love Hayes no matter what. I decide I wanted to just clear my mind up so I call my best friend Maddie up and ask her to come over. She lived across the street so it didn't take her that long. She was the first person i told about me and Hayes being together, and the first person I told when we broke up. She made me feel better so whenever I need someone I call her.

She just walked in through the door. She never really knocked. Not because she's my best friend and she just walks in. She just never really knocks, if she wants to come in she'll come in she doesn't need no help.

She places herself into the chair next to me. She wore high wasted jeans and a Taylor Caniff shirt. She's obsessed.

"Hey Lexerz" she says to me smiling

I didn't say hey back quickly. I still was processing everything in my head. All of this escalated so quickly and the whole time I sat here alone. While all of it was happening. I finally say hey back and for a moment again we sat there in silence.

"Where's Cameron?" She asks

"North Carolina." I say slowly turing my head towards her.

She was in shock. I would be too. Why would my brother go to my ex boyfriend's house?

"Is it bad to ask why?" She asks again

This time a little scared

"All he said was he wanted to teach Hayes a lesson." I said now looking down at my hands as i twiddled my thumbs.

-

yo people Ik this sucks don't hate me😩 but I haven't been able to update lately but hope you enjoy this little filler. Thanks for all the reads!😘❤️