Chapter 16

Alexis's POV

It's Friday morning and Maddie and I have our flight to North Carolina. We finish up our breakfast and our taxi pulls up in front of the house. We say goodbye to our parents and put our suitcases in the trunk and hop into the back seats of the car.

The car ride is mostly silent. Then finally we arrive at the airport. The driver carried our luggage in and we thanked him. After all the checking in and security we went to our gate.

"Maddie what if Hayes doesn't like me anymore, what if he doesn't want to be with me again?" I ask softly because I didn't want people to hear what we were talking about.

It take a few seconds for her to reply but she finally does.

"He does, he loved you to much to never want you back. You guys are perfect for each other." She says and gives a smile.

I give a small smile back and go onto Twitter on my phone. All the tweets I see are just about #layes drama.

" layes still slays." Some chick tweeted and she got loads of hate on it. I felt bad. A bunch of "fans" were saying extremely rude things to her, that didn't even deal with what her tweet was about.

"YOUR A HOE."

" Ebola damaged your brain."

"your a slut."

They were hating her for something that had nothing to do with what they are saying, so I tweet her.

" your perfect, you slay beautiful.💜"

I turn off my phone and the plane starts boarding. The plane ride just consisted of Maddie and I playing tic tac toe and listening to music.

Finally we are in North Carolina. We gave the taxi driver the address and we were on our way to... I don't even know anymore. Am I here to confront Hayes? Get him to be my boyfriend again? Yell and Cam and Nash for fighting? So many things were happening that i don't even remember why I came.

-

worst and smallest chapter ever. it's a filler. the next chapter will have so much drama omg lol. well hope you all have a good day!