But I'm Scared

I woke up around 10:30 and Cameron was already up. He told me to go take a shower and I did what I was told.

I realised I fell asleep in my jeans..

I grabbed a this outfit from my suitcase

http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=6085762&.svc=copypaste&id=75664232

^ OUTFIT LINK copy and paste it^

I went to the bathroom and did the things I was told.

I came out and Nash was up now.

He got up looking really tired and stumbled too the bathroom.

He was crying last night.

Because of stupid haters. I just wanted to karate chop them all. That sounds stupid but it hurts. I sat on my bed next to Cameron who was uploading a YouTube video of him streaking.

Gross.

Nash's phone started ringing.

the shower already started so he couldn't here it so I grabbed it.

The caller ID said "Cali Boo😍💗"

Who's this I thought?

I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, I'm pretty sure your not Nash."

"I'm not I'm Alexis. Alexis Dallas?"

"OH! Cam's sister. Well I'm Cali, Nash's Girlfriend."

NASH HAD A GIRLFRIEND.

"Oh, well what do you need to tell him, I could tell him for you."

"Just that I'm about 30 mins away from the hotel."

"Okay."

"Can't wait to see you! Heard your adorable!"

"Thanks, can't wait to see you too."

I hung up

"Who was that?" Cameron asked

"Cali. Nash's girlfriend."

"Oh."

Bart came in with my costume. He said that I'll be singing first.

I said okay, as he placed my costume on to the bed.

He left the room.

And Nash came out the bathroom.

"Let's head downstairs, we need some breakfast!" Cameron said.

I told Nash what Cali said and he just smiled.

We got down to the lobby and there was 1000 of girls. Instead of it being VIP night tonight they made it on Sunday so it's just a normal day.

The boys went along the sides and took a few pics. I just walked with Mahogany. We ate at the hotel for about and hour and we headed to the ballroom.

VIP was about to enter in 5 minutes so the boys got to there lines. I was gonna be performing before any of the boys could start taking pictures.

Which means EVERYONE was going to be looking at me. just great.

I sat on the stage and a girl with a pass walked in. She wasn't a fan. So I expected it was Cali.

She had greenish eyes and dark brown hair. She was gorgeous.

Hayes came on the stage and sat by me.

He said that Nash and Cameron plan on embarrassing us with old home videos...

We laughed and he got up to get back in his line.

Cali came up and so I stood up to say hi

"hi I'm Alexis."

"Hey! I'm Cali! Nice to meet you!"

She looked like she was 15 and she was.

VIP was let in. They got into the lines they wanted to be in.

5 mins later Priority came in

Then General.

I was about start. scared out of my mind. There was stool and a mic set up for me.

Bart welcomed everyone and told him how the Magcon system works. "Now I have Alexis, Cameron's sister here to sing a song she wrote herself!"

The crowd claps and some scream.

"Hey guys, I wanna dedicated this song to Nash. He's be going through a hard time and it breaks my heart to be honest. I love you Nash."

Nash looked over at me and smiled.

I sang the song Human and when I sang it i didn't know what I was doing. I was so into the song. Once I finished the crowd went wild. I felt like a good person.

I got off the stage and went to Nash. He gave me a huge hug. And said thank you.

I gave a smile back and I turned around and I saw him give a kiss on Cali's cheek.

Now I have to dance. Dance to a song I haven't dance to in 3 weeks. Was I gonna mess up? I didn't even practice. What's gonna happen.

I'm scared..

I go to the hotel room and get in to my costume and do my make up and I go back down to the ball room.

"Were gonna record you, and play it live on the screen, your going to dance in the room the boys hung out last night." Bart said to me.

I said okay and he lead the way.

I got set to dance and it just flew through me. I didn't stretch or anything the dance just went perfectly.