Chapter 19

Alexis POV

We went out to the track and got into our carts. First Hayes and Jack G, were racing. I was confident Jack was going to win, because duh he's on my team. They went to the start line.
1 2 3 GO!

They start and Hayes is in the lead. I was worried we were going to lose. Right before the turn it looked like Jack was going to hit Hayes. Making him going to be in the lead. My team began shouting "GILINSKY!" The turn comes and Jack could have just speed up in front of him, but he banged right into the side of hayes' cart. I felt as if he did it on purpose, but he couldn't have he has nothing against Hayes..

Hayes' POV

Jack banged into me, causing my belt to unbuckle, but I didn't stop or bother to rebuckle it. I speed up behind him, I go to the side of him, we both look at each other. I smirk and speed up making me be ahead of him. I went faster and faster, then he banged into the back of my cart. My belt wasn't buckled so I fling forward out of the cart. I touch my head and its bleeding, a lot. I lay flat on my back and look up at the sky. Then everything goes black.

Alexis' POV
We all ran to Hayes, I ran as fast as I could. I kneel beside him and he's bleeding from the top of his head. I start screaming and crying. Nash picks Hayes' up, the ambulance was already here. He must of called. The medics take him and put him on a gurney. They put him in the back of the car, and drive off. Cameron picks me up, and I cry into his shoulder as we walk to the car.

We rush to the hospital, and we watch Hayes get taken out of the car. The gurney was covered in blood, his forehead, his arms. I cried even more. I turned around because I couldn't watch. I kneeled to the ground and cried into my hands. Nash picked me up and I held onto him as tight as I could. We started walking into the hospital. We were instructed to sit in the hospital's waiting room. We all were silent and just sitting there, except gilinsky. He had his earphones in and was watching something on his phone.

That made me so mad,you don't even understand. I stood up, and everyone's eyes turn to me. Except gilinsky, I walk towards him and yank his phone out of his hands. His ear buds fall out. He stares at me, he looks confused. "My best friend could die right now," I say..he has this face that is questioning if he is suppose to be caring or not. " AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT AND YOUR HERE NOT GIVING TWO SHITS!!" I scream at him, I start punching his chest and Cameron gets me off of him, and takes me outside to the parking lot. We sit on the curb, in silence as I cry into his shoulder. I sit by him, and look down at the street.

"Is he even going to be okay?" I ask
Cameron puts his arm around me.
"He's Hayes, what do you expect."
Cameron was right. Hayes pulled through everything. I just need to keep my faith in him.

Cameron's POV {WOAH SUPRISE}

I get up, and Alexis followed, we both walked back into the hospital. Alexis sat down and I saw Nash talking to the doctor. I walked over to Nash who was walking back,he looked like he was about to cry.

"Nash what's wrong?"
Tears fell from his eyes. He shook a little
"He's in coma."