The offical Thank You

Magcon went great and now it's back to normal. The weekend perfectly and now I'm back home. Enjoying myself and stuffing my face with chocolate..

* Week of Alexis Birthday *

Well I was spending my birthday at Magcon this year! Mom was coming so she won't miss it.

On the flight I sat next to Cameron who was editing a video of him and Matthew..

We landed and Bart picked us up from the airport! We drove to the hotel with everyone listing in on Bart and Mom's conversation.

Tomorrow was my birthday!

Oh did I tell you? Me and Hayes had our first kiss in Chicago! Oh Yeah.

Hayes was in the lobby with Nash and his mom. I gave him a hug and he placed a kiss on my cheek.

I hugged Nash and his mom and we went on to our rooms. It was Thursday and that means a day off (:

Bart said we are going to the pier

So we all dressed in summer clothes I guess you can say!

* BACK AT THE HOTEL AFTER THE PIER *

Well all had fun. I guess , except Aaron.

A bird pooped on his shoulder.

* next day *

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Alexis, happy birthday too you!" I heard everyone singing as I woke up.

I thanked everyone and I went into the bathroom to do the usually.

I wore a pink sparkly dress and curled my hair. Mom's outfit choice not mine.

We headed down to the ballroom. Bart had everyone even the fans sing happy birthday to me. AGAIN.

He said I didn't have to perform anything this time!

HOLLA LU YA

So I sat on stage.

Magcon started coming to an end.

Shawn brought out a stool and placed it in the middle of the stage.

He told me to sit on it, so I did.

The boys and parents crowded around the stage.

"Okay Alexis we got a big surprise for you" Bart said

I had a scared face on my look

Making everyone in the room laugh.

" come on out " everyone said

I looked to my left and there was the hottest boy on this earth.

JUSTIN BIEBER.

OMFGz

I jumped up and Justin came over and gave me a hug.

I started crying and he told me not too.

Making me cry even more!

So over all I had the best time ever thanks to Magcon. And more to come for me. Alexis Faith Dallas.

Love,

Alexis

SORRY to end the story so soon. I'm writing a new one. But check out suppermaan13 story. I'm in it as Alexis. It's actually really good! So go check it out!