29-The Culprit

Guys i am very happy seeing your love on this ff. So i thought to give one episode extra. How great I am😜

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Episode 29

Everyone are very tensed. Shobha and Shomi are crying. AD and Maya are consoling both. Sanskar didn't react now too.

"Sanskar what is this?? Speak something. Don't be like this. Have you heard what doctor said?? Please Sanskar speak something."

"....."

"Sanskar, Swara's life is in your hands. Go and talk with her. Your love will bring her back. Go Sanskar."

"....."

"Sanskar I am talking to you only. Speak something."

"....."

"Sanskar are you going to speak anything or not?? Why are you like this???"

"......" Sanskar didn't speak anything. He is sitting and gazing the same place. Sahil got angry and slapped him. Everyone there are shocked.

"Sahil beta what is this???"

"Mamaji what can i do?? See him how he is. If he is like this something will happen to him mamaji." Everyone are shocked hearing Sahil calling Ram mamaji. They didn't understand anything.

"Ram what is this?? He is calling you mamaji??"

"Bhaiya i am his mamaji only. So that only he is calling me like this. What's wrong in that???"

"Ram!!!!" Dp shouted.

"Bhaiya please. This is not the right time to discuss about it. Now Swara and Sanskar is important here." Ram said and turned to Sanskar. Sahil then shake Sanskar. But sanskar is same like that. Then he got angry and continuously slapped Sanskar. Suddenly Sanskar got sense and he stood up quickly and held Sahil's hand and asked,"Sahil what happened to my Swara??? How is she?? Did doctor said anything???" Sahil hugged Sanskar and cried.

"Sanskar she is critical now. If she didn't gain sense in 5 hour she may!!!"

"No no i won't leave my Swara just like that. She can't leave me and go. I can't face another loss in my life. She is my soul. I have to see her now." He went inside the next moment.

His heart broken seeing Swara lying lifelessly in the bed. He didn't even think in his dreams that he will see his life like this. He went near her and caressed her face. He kissed her forehead and took her palm and kept it within his hands and said,"Swara my baby doll why are you doing like this?? You know na how much I love you?? I can't live without you darling. You are my soul. Without soul the body can't be there. Listen if anything happens to me the next minute i will also die. Because i can't imagine a life a without you. I am already broken. Please don't break me more. If you didn't come back I swear I will die. Then your wish Swara." Sanskar said and starred Swara for sometime and went out. He went and hugged Maya and cried.

"Ma if anything happens to Swara I will die. You know na i can't live without her ma."

"Are you mad Sanskar??? Nothing will happen to Swara. She can't see you sad. She will come back to you. Don't worry. God is there. He will not make you suffer." Everyone there are shocked seeing their bonding. Sujatha felt bad and jealous that her son is getting solace in some other women. At that time she realized how she have behaved with Sanskar. When Sanskar told her that she is in love with Kavitha, Sujatha scolded him due to different caste. So he started to hide everything from her. Then he ran away from the home. But when he came back he was totally different. Not mummy boy any more. She felt the difference. But still she thought he will listen to her and will love her like before. That's why she thought to separate Swara from him due to her caste. But now that itself became an enemy to her. Now she felt she can't regain the same position in Sanskar's life. At that time she felt she has failed as a mother. Then she decided something and went inside Swara's room. Ram who saw this is shocked and confused as what she is doing. So he went back of her. Others didn't see that because they are shocked seeing Sanskar calling Maya as ma.