20-Shekar's Punishment

Episode 20

Swara didn't ask sanskar anything about what he talked with laksh. Actually in busy she forgot that matter itself. So she doesn't know anything about Kavya's love. Swara is happy as she got a new relation bcoz within a short span of time he showed her lot of affection which swara yearned from her father. Seeing swara happy shomi and dida also became very happy. Everyone went to Abhay's mansion. It's just 2 mansion away from Maheswari Mansion. Seeing them vacating the place and knowing Abhay is shomi's brother also he is very rich and swara also seems to be happy with sanskar. This made Gadodia's rot in hell. They can't accept the fact that they are enjoying this much after such incidents. They are burning in jealousy. But bose family didn't care about them at all. They just vacated their home and went from there. Gadodia's fumed and went inside.

Archana and Kritika who already came there is ready to welcome dida, shomi and swara. Everyone came to Dutta mansion. Archana and Krithika did aarti for swara, shomi and dida. Then both got blessings from dida. All went inside. Sanskar who came after parking his car is surprised to see krithika. Even she is surprised to see him.

"Sanskar you here???"

"Hey krithika!! How are you???"

"I am fine. Happy to see you back here. Where you went??"

"Actually i came here and lost my mobile and your contact. So can't contact you." Sanskar said and both were talking without caring others. Swara came to them and asked,"Sanskar do you know her???"

"Yes swara. She was my neighbor when i was in mumbai."

"Ya!! And between i am krithika vikram's wife and ya i know about you. Vikram and papaji have told a lot about you all."

"Krithi just now they came don't make them run away from here with your talks in first day itself." Vikram said and krithika pouted. Dida and shomi came near krithika and said,"Ahaan we won't run beta. Don't take his words and all. He is an idiot. You know even shona is very talkative."

"Haan shoru always speak nonstop."dida said and all laughed and everyone went inside. Sanskar went to office as he had some important work. After sometime swara also went to maheswari mansion as she has assignments to complete.

Evening after finishing the work sanskar came back. But not alone he came back with Kavya. Swara who came out to get fresh air saw kavya and sanskar getting down from the car. Swara is very very jealous seeing them. Kavya is clinging so close to sanskar. She has wrapped her hand around his arm. Swara who saw this got angry and she went to them and forcefully took kavya's hand from sanskar and lightly pushed her. Sanskar and kavya are shocked to see her behavior. Before sanskar could say anything swara went to their room.

"Sanskar whats that???"

"Ha ha kavya didn't recognize?? It's called jealous. She is jealous on you. That's y she is behaving like this."

"Ahaan. Haven't you told about me to her???"

"No i haven't!! I didn't get chance to tell her. Well lets play some game."

"Sanskar don't!! Sometimes these fun game may result dangerous. So don't play with her feelings!!"

"Don't worry Kavya. I won't let it go that level."

"Sanskar r u telling or shall i tell???"

"Uff girls don't like to have fun. Huh senseless girls. Okie i will say myself." Sanskar said with fake angry and went to their room. Kavya smiled and followed him but went to her room.

Swara is standing angrily clutching the window grill. Sanskar opened his room door and saw swara standing in anger. He kept his bag in the couch and went and back hugged her. But swara took his hands from her hip and moved aside and sat in the bed. Sanskar smiled and came to her and sat close to her and side hugged her tightly such that she won't go from there. Swara wriggled in his grip but sanskar's grip is firm and swara became tired and kept quiet. Sanskar smirked and said,"So my baby doll is angry haan."