9-Swara and her Friends

Episode 9

Days passes. Swara and sanskar are very happy in their world. Swara started to develop feelings for sanskar but she didn't realize it. While sanskar thinks her as his close friend only. Sujatha was silent these days. Ragini is confused seeing sujatha silent. She didn't dare to ask her. One week passed. Next day swara is going to the college. She is keeping the things ready for the college at that time sanskar came there and saw her excited. He sat in bed and asked her,"Someone is very excited today it seems!!" hearing this swara stopped her work and turn and saw him sitting in the bed keeping his head on the headboard closing his eyes. She went and sat in the bed. Feeling this sanskar opened his eyes and saw swara's happy face.

"Yes Sanskar tomorrow i am going for the college and moreover i am meeting my friends." she said with excitement and but became sad when she said the word friends. Sanskar saw this and asked,"Swara what happened?? You were happy right?? R u not happy in meeting ur friends??"

"No no, i am happy but i am worried knowing their reactions??"

"What reactions??"

"They will get angry if they come to know about ragini's deeds. Also they will be angry on me for marrying without them."

"But ours is a situational marriage only na??"

"Yes sanskar but still they will get angry for not informing them. U know i tried to inform them when my marriage is fixed is with laksh but they are in remote area!! So network problem. After that i left it as i faced many problems and myself was confused. And pls sanskar don't feel bad and say sorry." swara said and sanskar smirked and said,"Ha ha swara why i will feel bad and say sorry??"

"Aww how mean u r?? Huh!!" swara said and turned her face aside with a pout. Sanskar smiled seeing it and asked,"Okie tell me do u want me to feel bad??"

"No no!!"

"Then y u r angry on me for not feeling bad??"

"Ya u r right Mr.Sanskar. I agree u have brain." swara said and showed her tongue to sanskar. Sanskar laughed seeing her. Then both talked for sometime and slept. Swara forgot about her friend's reactions and sanskar felt happy that he distracted her.

Next day swara and Sanskar are ready. Swara went down and prayed in the in house temple and turned to go to her room at that time ragini saw swara and got irritated as well as felt jealous. She also thought to continue her studies but her sanskari dadi restricted her saying after marriage she should only do what her in-laws said. So she left that and tried taking to laksh but he didn't care at all. She felt like doing something to swara as after her love failure also she is very happy. But she after getting her love also she can't be happy. She thought to do something so that swara can cry. Thinking this She went from there fuming. Swara saw her ma and dida coming. She became happy and ran to them and hugged them.

"Ma,dida u know just now i was thinking to meet u both. Today is the first day of my last semester. I can't go without seeing u both na??"

"Yes shona that's y we both came here."

"Aww soo sweet ma. U r the best ma in the world."

"Ahaan then what about ur dida??"

"Ha ha how can i forget my dida. She is the best dida in the world."

"Ha ha shona u know sanskar only asked us to come here."

"Really ma??" swara asked with a sparkle. Dida noticed it and smiled inwardly. At the same time sanskar came there and took blessings from shomi and dida.

"Ya swara!! If u go there gadodia will unnecessarily create problems. So i don't want ur mood to be off on the first day itself. That's y i called them here."