7-Dhamaka

Episode 7

Swara and Sanskar came hand in hand inside the hall.

Helly's DressFor sanskar remember his karvachaut dress which he won in the serial

Helly's Dress
For sanskar remember his karvachaut dress which he won in the serial.

Seeing them maheswari's are shocked. They didn't expect sanskar to be a big buisness man. They don't know whether to be happy or sad. Now they understood y shomi and shobha came there. Sanskar and swara moved ahead of maheswari's. Sanskar saw their reactions and smirked. The host asked the couple to sit in the diase. Sanskar first went up and gave his hand to swara and she held his hand and came up. Both gave  a pose to everyone and sat in the diase. Then the host told,"Gud evening ladies and gentleman. Today this world came to see the face of the most popular business man Sanskar Maheswari who is the sole owner of Karma group of companies. He developed his company from scratch and achieved many things in this age. He got many awards in this young. In spite being a son of multimillionaire he started his own company and he is now a multimillionaire on his own. So now lets cheer him up and celebrate this moment." he said and asked the dj to put a music. Everyone came to the diase one by one and wished the couple and gifted them.

Maheswari are rooted in the place. They can't even a move an inch. At that time ap said,"Sanskar is this much big businessman but he didn't even tell us. How can he do this??"

"Yes jiji i don't know whether to be happy or sad. He didn't thought to share this much big thing with us. I am depressed." sujatha said and everyone's state were also the same.

"Just bcoz we didn't accept his love he avoided us fully. This is hurting me a lot. I can't be here anymore. I am going. If u all want to be here u can." ram said and tried to go but dp stopped him and said,"Ram see everyone will come to us and ask everything. If u go they will find something is wrong. This is not right. We will talk to sanskar once we go home. Now cool down urself. Even i am hurt." dp said and ram accepted and stood there. All this are seen by sanskar. He smirked seeing them. As dp said one man came and asked him,"Mr.Maheswari u didn't inform us that sanskar is the company of the karma industries."

"Oh Mr.Sharma actually sanskar is reserved type so he doesn't want the world to know about himself. That's y."

"Mr.Maheswari u r nicely managing the situtaion. Mr.Maheswari we know u send him out of the house before 5 years as he loved a bengali girl and also he came as a mad to take revenge from u. We know everything Mr.Maheswari. And also karma is a rival company of ur's. We know everything." Mr.Sharma said and laughed with his friends. Sanskar who came there heard this and came to Mr.Sharma and said,"Mr.Sharma except ur house's matter u know everyone's matters."

"Sanskar i didn't tell anything wrong!! I told whatever happened!"

"Mr.Sharma yes i came back to take revenge but i didn't as i came to know they are innocent and one more thing is ur brother-in-law's company is ur rival company???"