23-Light Moments

Guys i think some have powers. They will comment the next minute i update the story. Usually i take 10-15 minutes to read the update but some take 10-15 seconds. That's soo sweet na. In Endhiran film Chiti robo will complete a book just by waving it before him. I think chiti robo taught them the techniques. Okie now on serious note i have noticed many commenting in one word 'awesome' and 'nice'.  I don't want such comments. Even if i get 10 comments with long one that is enough. I feel like you guys don't like the episode when you comment awesome and nice. If you don't like the episode you can say me frankly or don't comment on that episode. It's my request not an order. So pls give me more than one line comment.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Kavya came to sujatha's room.She saw sujatha sitting in the bed and reading newspaper.She went to sujatha and asked,"Bua you aren't angry at me na?"

"Why will I be??"

"Bcoz I told I love Laksh."

"kavya i am not angry at all.Infact i am happy and feeling guilty.I should have asked you whom you love.But i assumed myself that you love Sanskar."

"Bua pls don't say like that.You aren't angry at me na??"

"No no beta.I am not at all angry."

"But bua why don't you like swara??"

"kavya she is a bengali.I don't like other caste people to be my bahu."

"But bua as of i spoken with swara she is very good and also sanskar loves her soo much."

"But i don't like her kavya and i don't want to talk about her anything."

"Okie bua."saying this kavya went from there with sad face as she thought she can convince sujatha but she failed.She came out without seeing who is coming opposite side so she hit ragini and stopped there and saw her.She neglected ragini and moved but  ragini stopped kavya and said,"Kavya leave laksh and go from here otherwise you have to face a severe consequences."

"Ragini I am ready to face the consequences.And moreover you are going to divorce to laksh.Then why are you worrying??"

"Listen carefully i won't divorce laksh.He is mine.Just for him i went ahead to kill my sister.You are no one to me.I can do anything.Keep that in your mind."

"Do anything ragini.I am not going to leave laksh.You loved laksh just for 6 months but i love him for more than 6 years and my love is very very pure.And yours is not love it is obsession.You are obsessed with him.Thats why you can't get his love.I love him and he loves me.So you can't do anything."saying this kavya went from there angrily.Ragini also got angry.She is determined to snatch laksh from her.

Ragini came to badi.She came to see her dadi and vent out her anger.She saw dadi sitting outside and doing some work.

"Dadiiii"

"Ragini beta what happened???Why are you sad??"

"Dadi you know that kavya,sujatha chachi's niece.She loves laksh.And today she even proposed him to laksh and laksh accepted.Not only laksh everyone in the family accepted her."

"Laadoo what are you saying??Sujatha didn't say anything??"

"No dadi she was silent and didn't open her mouth at all."

"I knew it.She won't say anything at all.She was just doing drama with you."

"Yes dadi.I will see her afterwards.Now tell me something dadi.That kavya challenged me that i can't win laksh.I want laksh dadi."

"Laadoo don't worry.I will see to it.Now come inside."dadi and ragini moved towards the door but stopped hearing shekar's voice.Both turned to their left and saw Shekar in wheel chair.Dadi and Ragini were happy seeing him.

"Shekar are you alright??how did this miracle happen??

"Wow what a drama ma??Even great stars will be defeated in your acting."

"Shekar what are you saying??"

"Parvathy i am ashamed today for marrying you.Our son is in the hospital.You should have sold our house and did treatment of him but you left him as a orphan in the hospital.Are you really his mom??"shekar's papa asked dadi.Dadi is shocked.

"Dada it's not liked that."

"You shut up.My grand daughter Ragini died long back.You are not my grand daughter.If you were my grand daughter you would't have made shame on our name."

"Ji what are you saying??What ragini did??"

"What she didn't do???Every day you used to insult shobha,sharmistha and swara na now what your laadoo did??she tried to kill her sister.And you are supporting her??Even after we did that much sharmistha had great heart and she helped Shekar in his treatment."hearing this dadi and ragini are shocked.At that time some people came there.Dada saw them and guided them inside their house.

"Mr.Sharmaji have a look at the house."dadaji said and the people went to see the house.Dadi and ragini are confused as what is happening.The people who went to see the house came back and said to dadaji,"We liked the house very much.When you will sell us??"

"Mr.Sharmaji we are ready to sell now itself.So tomorrow with all documents i will see you in the registar office.There i will write this house on your name."

"Okie gadodiaji.We will see tomorrow"saying this they went from there.

"Ji what are they saying??"

"I am going to sell this house and give the money to sharmistha and we will get the insurance amount of our shop soon and will sell the shop also.Then i and shekar are going away from here."dadaji said and dadi is shocked.

"Then me??"

"You just cared for your laadoo na.Go with her.And from this moment we don't have any relation with you both.So just get lost from here."dadaji said and took shekar inside.Dadi and ragini were shocked.

"Dadi you don't worry.You come with me.From now on you will stay with me."ragini said and packed dadi's bag and both went to maheswari mansion.

Ragini told everyone that dadi will stay with her for sometime till she gets divorce.Maheswaris being big hearted people accepted them.Dadi and ragini smirked and went from there.

Swara and Sanskar went to their guest house as sanskar doesn't want to go to maheswari mansion.Swara got down from the car happily seeing the house.Sanskar smiled seeing her happiness.He went near swara and back hugged her and asked,"Baby are you happy??"

"Yes i am very happy.If i come here i feel very happy Sanskar.This place is very pleasant."

"Sweetheart you know just few days.After that we are going to be here only with our children."sanskar said and swara blushed.Her cheeks turned pink.Sanskar saw  it and turned her towards him and caressed her cheeks.Then he took his hands down to her hip.He kept his hands under her shirt and started to caress it.Swara closed her eyes and tighten her grip on his shoulder.Sanskar smirked and carried her in bridal style and kept his lips on her lips and both kissed passionately.He took her to their bedroom and kept her in bed and went to close the door.After closing the door he came and lay down near swara and switched on the tv.Swara looked confused seeing him.Sanskar smiled seeing her and scooped her in his arms and said,"Sweetheart first you finish your studies.Then we will think about this okie."hearing this swara hugged him tightly and kissed his lips.

"Swara why don't we go for a short trip??"

"What do you mean??"

"Sweetheart we faced many problems in these days.I just want to spend some days without any of these problems.You,me,sahil,Irene,devil reyhaan,aishu,laksh,kavya"

"Wow nice idea but you missed three persons."

"Vikram and Archana can't come na.Archana is pregnant.How can she come??and moreover who is that third person??"

"Idiot don't act.I am talking about Ashvik."

"Ha ha i know.Was just kidding.Sure he too."

"Then okie.But how will kavya and laksh will come??"

"Swara we will say everyone that we will come here.Laksh and Kavya will say some reason.So ragini won't get doubt."

"Ahaan my hubby is very intelligent."

"Ya that's sanskar maheswari."

"Ha ha he is intelligent bcoz he is swara sanskar maheswari's husband na."Swara said and sanskar started to tickle her.Swara laughed hardly and both spent some happy time.Then they slept for sometime.

Evening sanskar woke up and saw swara sleeping.He kissed her cheeks and went to kitchen. Swara who felt something in her cheeks opened her eyes and saw sanskar going. She smiled and again closed her eyes. Sanskar went to kitchen and made tea. Then he came back with tea and saw the main door opened. He saw swara missing in the room. Sanskar understood and smiled and went outside. Swara is standing between plants. Sanskar went to her and gave the tea. Swara got it and wrapped her hand around his arm and placed her head in his shoulder and said,"Sanskar i can't wait for the day when we come here permanently."

"Just few more days. Once Laksh and Kavya gets married and once i find out who killed kavitha. Then we will come here."

"I am waiting. Have you told sahil and laksh that we are going??"

"No swara. They will even come the next minute if i call them. So no worries. What about your ashvik??"

"Ahaan he too will. He is even asking for a trip with me. But i just postponed due to one or other reason."

"Oh okie then. Put leave for three days swara. Wednesdays, Thursday, Friday. Then automatically we will get Saturday and Sunday leave. So 5 days. Lets go to Goa. What say??"

"Wow Goa. Awesome place." Swara said and kissed sanskar cheeks and ran inside the house. Sanskar smiled seeing her excitement. Then he called sahil and laksh and told everything. Both were happy and accepted the next minute. Sanskar then called his manager and asked him to make arrangements.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Hows it?? Hope its good. And guys i know this episode is a filler one. So bare me for this episode. Next episode will be interesting guys. And next update next Sunday. I am busy till that day. If i get time i will post in the middle.

Babye 👋👋