19-Sanskar and Laksh

Episode 19

Sanskar has habit to wake up early. As usual he wake up early and saw swara is sleeping hugging him. He pecked her lips and kept her hand aside and got up and went to rest room. After finishing his morning chores he came out with jogging suit. He went down and saw shomi drinking coffee while reading newspaper. Vikram too came at the same time. Seeing both shomi smiled and wished good morning.

"Sanksar beta, vikram beta what you want?? Tea or Coffee??"

"Ma i don't drink it now. I will have it after jogging." Sanskar said.

"Bua i don't have such thing. I need a coffee." Vikram said and shomi smiled and went to bring coffee.

"Vikram are you going for jogging???"

"Yes sanskar. If you don't mind we can go together???" Vikram said.

"Ya no problem we can go together." Sanskar said and both sat and talked about their life. Then shomi came and gave coffee to vikram. After drinking both went to sanskar's usual jogging place. There Sahil is already present waiting for Sanakar. Seeing sanskar with Vikram, sahil is confused as who this new guy is. Sanskar and Vikram came to sahil.

"Vikram this is sahil my best buddy and Sahil this is Vikram swara's cousin." Sanskar said.

"Swara's cousin??"sahil asked with confusion.

"Yes buddy. His father is AD alias Abhay Dutta. The great business man of Mumbai. He is Sharmistha ma's brother. Actually due to some misunderstanding dida and her husband parted ways. At that time uncle went his father. After many years they joined now only. And sahil he is the one whom we were searching." Sanskar said and both are confused again.

"You both were searching for me?? But y??"

"Ya sanskar when did we search him."

"Arey he is the one who saved swara from the goons. We were searching him na."

"Ya ya so he is the one who saved swara??"

"Yes!! Actually papa asked me to follow swara. I am following her till yesterday. Bcoz of that only i could save her and we took the goons to our place and gave third degree torture to them and found out that ragini send the goons."

"What ragini send the goons???"

"Yes sahil yesterday itself every truth came out. She even kidnapped shomi ma to get the proof but laksh saved ma and found all the truth."

"Wow within one day this much happened???"

"Ya and one more thing too happened. That is sanskar proposed swara." Vikram said and Sahil became very happy and hugged sanskar.

"Thank god at least now your brain worked. I was afraid for you. But now i am very happy."sahil said and all the three went for jogging. Vikram within a short span of time jelled with them. Then after sahil went to his house while sanskar and vikram came to badi.

Both entered inside and saw elders talking. Sanskar came inside and asked,"Ma did swara didn't get up till now???"

"No sanskar. She is still sleeping. What do you want?? Coffee or tea?? "

"Okie ma. Bring me coffee ma. Get for swara also ma. We will drink together." Sanskar said and everyone started to tease him. He smiled and went upstairs.

He entered inside swara's room and saw her still sleeping. He went near swara and caressed her hair and lightly tapped on swara's shoulder and said,"Baby doll get up. It's 8 in the morning." She just hummed and slept. Sanskar again waked her up. After many attempts she wake up and Went to freshen up. Shomi came and gave coffee for both. Swara came out and kissed sanskar's cheek and took coffee and both drank it. After that both got ready and came down.