26-Surprise

Episode 26

Swara and Sanskar woke up and saw the position they were lying. Swara shied and tried to get up but Sanskar held her closely and said,"Doll don't move away from me. I want you to be in my embrace forever."

"Sanskar i didn't know you are this much romantic. And moreover i am with you always." Swara said and hugged Sanskar closely. Sanskar smiled and kissed her forehead and both are cherishing the moment. At that time they heard a knock sound. Sanskar signed Swara to be quiet. Then the knock sound stopped but his mobile rang. Sanskar cursed and took the call, "Hello" he said in an uninterested tone.

"Seems like we disturbed your sweet moments." Sahil asked.

"Sahil i am not gonna spare you once i come out."

"First you come out then we will see."

"I am not gonna come out right now. You all go. I will come after some time."

"Okie then come soon. We are going for restaurant."

"Okie." Sanskar said and pouted sadly. Swara smiled seeing it and kissed his pout. Sanskar mood got normal and naughty things popped in his mind,"Okie come we will get ready together."

"Sanskar no. You wait. I will go first then you get ready."

"No way. We are gonna get ready together." Sanskar said and wrapped the bed sheet and both went to bathroom. After getting ready both head to restaurant. Sanskar is having a fake anger look in his face. All his friends saw that and laughed.

"Just shut up you idiots."

"Sanskar bhai instead of a friends trip you should made it as a honeymoon trip." Laksh teased and everyone joined him. Swara and Sanskar blushed. Sanskar escaped saying he is bringing food while Swara too escaped telling she is going to help Sanskar in carrying the food plates. Everyone smiled seeing them. After sometime they had their food and all went for beach once again. Everyone enjoyed in the water. In the meantime boys went from there without telling anything to the girls. They didn't notice boys are missing till Irene saw Reyhaan is nowhere to be seen. Irene got panicked and told the girls that Reyhaan is missing. Every girls start to search Reyhaan then only they noticed that even boys are missing. Everyone called their respective partners but none picked the call. Now the girls are terrified and is worrying what happened to them. At that time everyone got message from their respective partner stating them to come to LAVA hall. The girls are perplexed and went to the hall. When they open the door every boys shouted surprise and flowers shover on them. Girls got angry. Irene got relaxed seeing Reyhaan with them. She went to Sahil and slapped him tightly. Everyone are shocked.

"Baby what happened??"

"Are you mad?? You know how much i was terrified not finding you and Reyhaan. I hate you Sahil." Irene said and hold Reyhaan's hand and went forward but Sahil hold her hand and said,"Sweetheart I am sorry. I know you will be tensed not finding us but this needed as we all thought to give a surprise to you all. I am sorry. I won't repeat this." Sahil said sitting in his knees by keeping his hands on his ears. Irene got flat seeing his move. She too kneel down and hugged him tightly. Reyhaan also hugged his mom and dad. Everyone saw that and had tears in their eyes. Seeing it to lighten the mood Ashvik said,"Guys this is not fair. Yesterday Sanakar and Swara romanced before us and now Sahil and Irene. Don't you feel sad for me?? I am still single and virgin but you all are spoiling my virgin eyes." Ashvik said dramatically and everyone laughed but suddenly Kavya and Swara remembered something and glared their respective partners and chased them to beat. Ashvik enjoyed seeing it.

"Ashvik beta after this also you want to get married??" Sanskar asked and Ashvik nodded a big no. Seeing it Swara started to chase him. Then after sometime everyone stopped as they became tired.