14. A day under the Eiffel tower

Chapter fourteen:

-One week later –

LILLY:

Zayn hasn’t let me get out of bed for the past week, apart from when I migrated from the hospital back to the hotel room, but he still had a nurse come and check on me daily to make sure I was doing okay, he’s such a sweet heart how much he worries about me. But after lying down for a week I’m pretty keen to go outside for a day, so while Zayn was in the kitchen cooking me up a surprise I slowly got up and slid on a nice dress, because jeans hurt too much around my stomach. The dress was floral, and it conveniently followed my figure until an inch before the wound then flowed outward, I added a knitted white beanie, and some brown military boot heels over some stockings to keep me warm.

I slowly made my way out into the kitchen to find Zayn sitting on the floor of the kitchen, crying, his eyes all red and puffy and his hands running through his hair, not even noticing I walked in.

“Zayn...” I mumbled, the tears welling up in my eyes and my stomach doing somersaults over and over. He slowly looked up, wiping the tears from his eyes.

“Babe, what are you doing up?” He sniffed quietly.

“Why were you crying?” I blubbered, the tears starting to fall uncontrollably.

“I’m so sorry, I’m so, so sorry,” He stood up pulling me into a hug, but still careful not to hurt me.

“Why are you sorry babe? Is it the same thing as last night?” I sniffed trying to wipe the endless stream of tears away.

“I’m sorry about what happened to you, I’m sorry everything bad happens to you, I’m sorry this trip wasn’t the getaway you’d hoped for.” He rambled, sniffing quietly.

“It’s not your fault, please don’t ever think it was your fault, I don’t blame you, I knew it wasn’t ever going to be easy being your girlfriend, you’re famous and you have so many other girls that want to be in my position, and I was one of them before I met you, but not because you were famous, but because I knew you and I would get along, we both like to draw and I watched all those videos and you always just seemed like the type of guy that I would love to be my boyfriend,” I pulled out of the hug and looked him in the eye “You ruined me for other men.” I winked kissing him lightly.

“I love you,” He laughed quietly.

“I love you more,” I slid my arms around his neck.

“Impossible,” he slowly leaned in to kiss me, his soft lips leaning into mine. “Guess who’s coming to Paris to see you?” He whispered into my ear, sending tingles down my spine.

“What does their name start with?” I whispered back.

“J.” He whispered back, kissing my neck lightly, sending tingles through my body, making me shiver slightly.

“Jodie?!” I screamed, smiling.

“Yeah, she’s on the plane right now with Liz and Harry.” He laughed at my reaction.

“Yay! When will they be here?” I asked excited, I’d missed Jodie so much.

“About six tonight.” Zayn smiled, “Harry texted me saying that they’ll make sure she sleeps on the plane so you can actually talk to her.” He continued.

“Well, what are we going to do to pass the time?” I asked excited.

“I think we should go see the Eiffel tower.” Zayn walked over, snaking his hands around my waist carefully.

“Mmm, and kiss under the Eiffel tower?” I winked kissing his neck, causing him to moan slightly. “You like that?” I looked at him and winked.