Ch>39

"Can you please stop staring at me?I can not drive properly".Taehyung frowned."I was not staring".Sooyoung said innocently.He rolled his eyes.She knows how much he hates being stared at but she could not help it.He looked really attractive today.

"Where are we going again?".She played with the hem of her dress."To a restaurant".He replied annoyed since she asked that question for the third time."I know but can you be more specific?".She crossed her arms.

"Does it matter?Food is food".He said.She stayed silent then spoke."I guess you are right".She shrugged.The place finally arrived."Yay!".She unbuckled her seat and dashed out."Wait up!".Taehyung called but she ignored him.

Sooyoung took the seat by the window and began looking at the menu."Everything looks delicious".She smacked her lips."Are you sure you are not a pig?".He whispered but she heard him."I won't forgive you if you keep acting like that".She spat and resumed checking the menu.

He rolled his eyes again at her behaviour.It was obvious she had forgiven him and he was grateful she did.He didn't know what changed her mind but he wasn't going to ask.Taehyung took the time when she was busy to examine her.

She without doubt looked beautiful tonight.Simple but pretty.Thats what he like about her.She does not wear heavy make up or weird clothes.She manages to look good in her own way.A smile crept up on Taehyung's face when he noticed she was wearing the butterfly pin he gave her.

"She still kept it".Sooyoung nodded to herself."Okay so this is what I want".She pointed at three different dishes.He masked his shocked expression."How can she eat that much?".She raised an eyebrow at him."Uh..okay".He smiled and then called out a waiter.

They ate in silence until Sooyoung glanced at him and giggled."What's so funny?".He asked frowning."You-".She covered her mouth and continued giggling pointing at him.He soon realised and picked up a napkin and wiped his mouth.

"We are in public.You should have told me about it instead of laughing".He huffed.She wiped a tear away and calmed down."I am sorry its just that you looked really funny".She smiled cheekly.

        ·········································

"Can we not just sit in the car?".Taehyung asked as he shivered."Nope".She popped the 'p'.He sighed and stared at the sky."Its beautiful isn't it?".She asked admiring the sky."Yeah it is".He replied and sipped on his coffee.

They were both sitting on the grass staring at the dark filled sky which had nothing but the twinkling stars."Thank you for bringing me here Taehyung".She said softly."Its a nice place I always come when I need to release stress.I figured you will like it too".He shrugged.

"I do".Sooyoung said before getting up and sitting closer to him.He glanced at her who was smiling sweetly at him."Sooyoung I wanted to tell you I am really sorry for pushing you out.Being betrayed by someone you care for is just-".He stopped.She noticed pain and regret pass over his face.

She blushed at the word 'care'.She linked her arm with his and rested her head on his shoulder.
"Taehyung I forgive you.If I was in your place I maybe would have done the same.So lets forget about the past and focus on the future okay?".She nudged him playfully.

He sighed in relief and nodded.She glanced at him and straightened up."Taehyung you have something on your cheek".She pointed again."Ha ha.Sooyoung its really not funny".He rolled his eyes."I am not joking there something is".

He wiped his cheek and narrowed his eyes at her."There is nothing".He muttered annoyed."Yes there is".She insisted."What is it?".He raised his voice a little.She stayed silent before inching close."Wh..what are you doing?".He backed away but she came close.

She pressed her lips gently against his cheek.Her soft lip against his skin made him froze in place.He felt shivers around his body and heat rose up his face."There".She moved away grinning at him.His hand flew to his cheek."Did you just-".He blinked,not able to take in what just happened.

Yeri always pecks his cheek but this time it was different,very different.Sooyoung chuckled at his reaction."You are blushing!".His eyes widened."No I am not!" He covered his face."Yes you are!".He was about to get up but she held him down.

"Okay I am sorry".She hugged his arm and again rested her head on his shoulder."Lets just enjoy this" She said in a whisper.He inhaled a sharp breathe."Yeah".He mumbled

.