Ch>15

"Tae oppa!Can we watch a movie?".She shouted outside his room.He lazily pulled out his earphones and sighed."No!".He shouted back.The door bursted open and Yeri came in.

"Why not?".She whined."I told you to knock first".He said through gritted teeth."Oops my bad".She went back outside and knocked on his door."Can I come in?".She gave a cheeky smile.

"No".He stated and put the earphones back."Oh come on!".She started pulling him."Mom and dad are out and I am getting bored.Lets watch a movie".She said."Don't want to.Watch it by yourself.".He retorted.

"Its a horror movie.I dont want to and I can't watch it alone".She begged."I don't care" Taehyung shrugged her off.She pouted.

"Oppa please".Yeri kneeled down and grabbed his leg."What are you doing?!".He tried to make her let go but she held it tight."Go ask Sooyoung".He suggested.

Her face lit up."Ofcourse.I don't want to watch it with a loser like you anyway" Yeri stuck her tongue out at him.
He rolled his eyes and when she left,he resumed his work.

"Sooyoung unnie!".Yeri squeeled.Sooyoung got startled by her sudden appearance."lets watch a movie!".

She held her hand."A movie?".asked Sooyoung."Yep!" Yeri nodded."I dont know....I never watched one before".She shrugged.

"Dont worry its fun.Lets go".Yeri pulled Sooyoung with her to the living room.Sooyoung awkwardly sat on the couch."We don't have popcorn so I will go get some chips".She ran towards the kitchen."Okay" Sooyoung mumbled.

After a while Yeri came back."Lets start.I am excited!".She picked up the remote and pressed 'play'.Sooyoung placed her feet up on the couch and hugged her knees.Poor Sooyoung had no idea what kind of movie it was.

The start made Sooyoung a little uncomfortable but then she calmed down.When the frightening stuff began to come,she couldnt help but let out a shriek.Yeri held back her laughter.

"Unnie are you scared?".She teased."Huh?N...no" She shook her head.Yeri giggled and nodded."Okay if you say so".They resumed watching the movie.After some minutes it was both of their turn to scream.

"Could you guys keep it down?".Taehyung appeared with a tired look."Oh sorry" Sooyoung quickly apologized."Were you sleeping?".Yeri asked."No.I dozed off and your screams are really irritating".He said."Sorry but we can't help it.Its a horror movie after all".Yeri rolled her eyes.

"I bet its not that scary but you are just a scaredy cat".He talked back."What?".Yeri looked at him offended."You are the scaredy cat here,who cant even have the guts to watch it".She crossed her arms."Really?".Taehyung scoffed.

He came closer and gestured Yeri to move."What are you doing?".She asked."I'll prove to you that you are a scaredy cat".He pushed her slightly to make her move."Lets see then" She scooted over,leaving space in the middle.

Sooyoung moved away quickly when Taehyung's lap touched hers.Her face started to heat up."Play it" He commanded.After clicking play,Yeri relaxed back.Taehyung watched the movie with a uninterested face.

"Ah!".Yeri clunged onto Taehyung."Hey!Get off me!".He pushed her."Jerk".She muttered.He luckily didn't hear her."I am only here to watch the movie not to be your pillow".He looked back towards the screen.

At another scene,Sooyoung screamed making him flinch."I am so sorry".She buried her face in her knees.He smiled at her."Its okay".He assured.Yeri's jaw dropped."I never thought he could act nice".She rubbed her eyes to make sure she wasn't dreaming.

Taehyung yawned and stretched.He looked to his right to see Yeri's eyes kept shutting and her head was bobbing ."And you wanted to watch movie".he shook his head."I am fine".She said.He turned off the T.V and stood up.

"Get up and go to your room".He gestured her to get up."But I wanted to see the end".She stomped her feet like a baby."It can wait.Come on".Yeri sighed and went to her room with his help.

He came back and Sooyoung sleeping too.He found it cute how she was curled up in a ball."Sooyoung its getting late.Lets sleep".Taehyung nudged her but she only changed her position

He picked her up in bridal style and went to her room.He gently laid her down.He brushed strands of hair away from her face.She looked so peaceful sleeping."Good night Sooyoung-ah".He caressed her cheek.

Taehyung was about to cover her with cover when he noticed something.Her shirt was slightly raised up and a dark purple bruise was visible.He frowned."What the-".He lifted her shirt up a little more and held back a gasp.

There were many bruises all over her back.He felt his blood boiling."How can someone be so cruel?".When he heard the front door open,he covered her bruise or her mom might get the wrong idea.