Ch>29

"Taehyung I am so sorry.Its all my fault".His mother sobbed beside him while he just sat there expressionless.He may have looked calm from the outside but from inside,waves of emotion were washing over him.

He felt a mixture of guilt,regret,hurt.He cant believe he said all of those things just because of stupidness.

"Taehyung please listen to me!".He clenched his fists.Her cries kept ringing in his ears."Taehyung?".His mother caressed his hair.

"I am so sorry Sooyoung".He finally looked up."Its fine.You should get going or you will be late for work".He said plainly.

"Tae-"."Mom I said Its fine go!".He got up and went towards the door."And dont blame yourself, its not your fault...its mine".He disappeared before she could say anything.

He sat in his car which his dad had just bought him three weeks ago.Taehyung already knew how to drive but he didnt like the idea of having a car because it will increase his chores.

He started the engine and drove off."I should have listened".He gripped on the steering wheel harder.He wanted to turn back time and make it all right but he knew that was impossible.

He picked his phone and stared at it.He hesitated in pressing call."Sooyoung".He inhaled sharply.
He pressed it and hesitantly held it agaisnt his ear.Beep Beep."

"Sorry the number you have dialed is ou-".He threw his phone on the passenger's seat and ran a hand through his hair in frustration.

"What should I do?"."Jimin".
Suddenly all those time when Jimin came to make him talk with Sooyoung,he regretted them so much.Their friendship was the same even after Taehyung kept refusing and telling Jimin to leave but slowly they became distant.

It happened eventually,they got busy with their lives and neither of them had time to meet.Though they would text each other from time to time.

He found himself standing outside Jimin's dorm.Taehyung and Jimin would always meet outside so he never once went inside.He luckily remembered the adress when he told him once since it was close to Yeri's high school.

He fixed his hair and his clothes.He went up to the door and raised his hand to ring the bell."Hyung!".Taehyung whipped his head to see Jungkook coming his way holding alot of plastic bags.

"Hey Jungkook".Taehyung smiled."What brings you here?".Jungkook asked as he tried to balance the bags he was holding."I came to see Jimin.Is he home".Taehyung noticed the younger struggling.

"Here let me help".He grabbed some bags from Jungkook."Thanks and yes Jimin hyung is at home.He said he was tried from playing games all day so I should go and but grocery".

Taehyung nodded and stepped aside when Jungkook pulled his keys out."Everyone is probably home but no one bothers to open the door so we have to carry keys around".Jungkook huffed."Come on in".Taehyung followed Jungkook towards the kitchen.

They placed the bags on the counter."I'll go call Jimin hyung.You should sit down".Jungkook led him to the living room and left to call Jimin.Taehyung rubbed his hands against his lap nervously.

"Where can she be?"