Ch>19

Sooyoung's POV

I began to panic as I heard the footsteps getting closer."What are you doing?!".I turned around to see a woman.I sighed in relief."I said what are you doing?I am calling the police".She pulled out her phone.

"No wait!".I said."Its not what it looks like.My brother lives here".She eyed me from top to bottom."Well he doesn't anymore".She said.

"He doesnt?How does she kn-".Then I noticed she was carrying plastic bags."She lives here?".As if she read my mind she spoke."Yes.I live here from now on.I moved here last week and I have to say it wasn't in its best condition".

She pushed me aside and began opening her door."Do you know where he is now?".I asked."No".She replied without looking at me and went in."Thank you".I said but she closed the door on my face.

I remembered I left yeri alone at so I decided to head home.I hugged myself since it was cold and I forgot to bring my jacket.On my way I felt as if someone is following me or watching me.

I started to walk faster.I heard something behind me but I didnt have the courage to look."Hey~What is a pretty girl like you doing alone?".A man shouted.By his voice I could tell he was drunk.

"Leave me alone!".I shouted back.He chuckled."A feisty one are you?".His steps became faster.I started to run."Go away!".It came out a scream this time and I hoped someone would here me."No!".He was getting close.

I realised I was running in the wrong direction from home.I turned around the corner but a hand grabbed my arm."I finally caught you~".He was reeking of alcohol.It reminded me of my dad.

"Let me go!".My voice cracked and tears started to stroll down.I elbowed him in the stomach."Bi***.I was trying to be nice but you asked for it".He slapped me hard across the face and I fell.

I endoured the pain and kicked his leg making him fall back."You-!".He groaned in pain.I got up and ran.I was about to cross the road when my eyes became blurry."Not now!".I tried to keep myself steady but my body gave in.

I was blinded by sharp lights followed by a sound of horn.That was all I heard before the darkness engulfed me.

        ·······································

"I am home!".Taehyung said as he took off his shoes."Oppa you are back!".Yeri came out and hugged him."Being alone is very boring!".She pouted."Alone?Where is Sooyoung?".He asked.

"Sooyoung Unnie went somewhere".She shrugged."Did she tell where?".Taehyung asked.Yeri shook her head."Its dark.She souldn't have gone out alone".Taehyung took out his phone and dialed her number.

He was worried due to the recent missing cases that was happening in their neighbourhood.Despite the warnings and curfews,there was still news about girl going out and never returning.

"Please be okay".It beeped but no one answered."Pick up".He tried again but atill no answer."Why isn't she picking up?".

He ran a hand through his hair in frustration."Did she tell when she will be back?".Yeri shook her head.

He sighed."Yerim stay inside okay?Dont go out".He stated."Okay" She replied.He wore his shoes back and went out.