Ch>18

"I am so sorry we came home so late last night.Did you all had dinner?".Taehyung's mom asked as they all sat on the table having breakfast."Yeah".Taehyung replied.

"Mom who was your patient?You said he was famous.Was he an idol?!".Yeri asked excited.Taehyung rolled his eyes while Sooyoung chuckled.

"No he wasn't an idol besides I said he was a wealthy person not famous".Their mom said."His name is Min Jinwoo and he is 37 years old.He owns a popular hotel".Their father cut in."Oh".Yeri sighed in disappointment.

"He was a very nice man.He even invited us to dinner this weekened".said their mom."I am not going".said Taehyung."Its just a dinner Taehyung".His mom said."Not interested".He finished his food and left.

"What is the matter with that boy".She shook her head."What should I wear?".Yeri mumbled to herself.Sooyoung stayed silent during the whole conversation."Sooyoung dear you will go right?".His mom asked.

"Umm..I dont know Mrs.Kim".Sooyoung bit her lip."I think you should.We will have a great time and make Taehyung regret he didn't come".His mom said with a wink."If you say so".Sooyoung smiled.

Taehyung's phone vibrated.He looked at it and smiled.He grabbed his jacket and went out.He opened the main door to find Jimin leaning against his fancy car.

"What do you think?".Jimin asked smugly.Taehyung gave a thumbs up.Jimin laughed and pulled him towards the passenger's door.

"Did you tell your parents about me?".Jimin asked as he stared at the home."No".Taehyung replied and sat inside.

"Why not?I want to meet Yerimmie.I want to see how much she have grown".Jimin pouted."Soon.They are going to make a big fuss about it".

Jimin didnt reply because he knew Taehyung always wins in arguments."Okay where to?".He asked.Taehyung shrugged at which he rolled his eyes."First stop arcade".Jimin started the engine and drove away.

They arrived at the arcade."Hey Taehyung hyung!".Jungkook came running happily."Hey Jungkook" Taehyung replied."What?No Hey Jimin hyung?".Jimin asked offended."Hey Jimin hyung".Jungkook hugged him and whispered something.

"You don't mind Jungkook do you?".Jimin asked.Taehyung shrugged and walked ahead of them."Thats a no.Dont worry as long as you are not annoying,you are fine".

         ····································

Sooyoung watched  Yeri who was sitting on the swing."Unnie!You should try to!".She shouted as she went higher in the air.Sooyoung shook her head and smiled.

She looked around and saw many kids with their parents.She started to tear up at the sight."I wonder how is oppa?".

"Unnie lets play on the slide!".Yeri grabbed her hand and pulled her with her."Yeri!".Sooyoung protested but she ignored her."Lets have ice cream after this!".Yeri added.

It was getting dark so they decided to head home."We should go to the park often".Yeri suggested.She was about to unlock the door when she noticed Sooyoung has stopped and was looking afar."Something wrong?".She asked.

"Huh?".Sooyoung looked at Yeri confused."No.I just am going somewhere.You go inside".Sooyoung said and started walking."Okay...".Yeri replied.

Sooyoung found herself standing infront of her home."What if he doesnt live here anymore?".A part of her wanted to check on her brother while the other didn't.She took a deep breath."Its going to be fine".

She stepped forward and placed her hand on the knob.She was about to turn it when she heard footsteps behind her.