Ch>25

She nervously looks up only to meet his death stare."How could you-".Taehyung paused and took a deep breath."I should have know,once a thief always a thief".His words felt like a knife being drove into her chest.

"I thought you could change but guess I was wrong".He kept staring at her."No Taehyung..You are wrong".Sooyoung looked at him with a expression,mixture of hurt amd anger."Why cant he just listen to me?".

"Get out".His voice was stern.Her eyes widened and glanced at the others who were too shocked to interfere."Wh-"."I said get out!".He shouted with anger.

Sooyoung gulped but didn't move,she couldnt move.It was all too much for her.One minute everything was fine,the next minute it wasn't.

Taehyung harshily grabbed Sooyoung's arm."Taehyung you have to believe me.I didn't steal it".Tears started falling down her cheeks."Shut up!".She pursed her lip.

"Why did you do it?Huh?Answer me!".He shook her."I didn't do it".Sooyoung's voice cracked."Don't lie!".Her body began trembling.

It hurt Taehyung so much to see her in this state.Deep inside he was starting to feel something for her but now he only feels disgusted.

When she didn't reply,he dragged her outside."Taehyung!".His father called out.He was also hurt to see this but he wanted to listen to what Sooyoung had to say.

He pushed her out of the house."Stay out where you belong.We should have never let a thief stay inside a house.Go sleep on streets.If you come here again I will call the police"."N..no Taeh-".He slammed the door shut.

"You have to believe me".Her words came out as whisper as she fell on her knees."Sooyoung?".She turned around to see a worried Jimin making his way towards her.

Sorry this chap is sooooo short.:-/