Ch>17

Jungkook blew on his hands to give them warmth."Here".He turned around to see Taehyung holding a cup."Its hot choco".Jungkook grabs it."Thank you".He smiles and starts sipping carefully.

Taehyung sits beside him on the couch and taps his fingers impatiently."I wonder how much he changed".He smiles to himself.

Taehyung and Jimin used live in the same neighbourhood since they were 7.They even went to the same school until Jimin moved back to Busan and that was the last time he heard from him.

The bell finally rang.Taehyung opened the door and froze."Taehyung-ah!".Jimin pulled him in a tight bear hug."Jimin".Taehyung's voice came out muffled.

"You have changed so much".Jimin examined him from head to toe."You too".Taehyung touched his hair."You dyed them blonde".He mumbled."Yeah...Does it look good on me?".Jimin asked shyly."You look handsome".Taehyung smiled.

"Jungkook!".Jimin finally noticed him."Thanks tae for taking care of him".Jimin hugged him once again."I didn't do anything".said Taehyung.

"Are you not gonna call me in?".Jimin asked pretending to be sad.Taehyung chuckled."Sure come in!".He pulled him inside and led him to the couch.

The two friends spent hours talking non stop.Jungkook who had been tired,fell asleep.Jimin's eyes fell on the clock and gasped."It getting late.We should get going but I can't express how happy I am to see you".Jimin patted his back.Taehyung nodded."You have my number right?I will call you".Jimin hugged him one last time.

"Yah Jungkookie wake up!".He shook him."Huh?".He rubbed his eyes and sat up.Jungkook bowed to Taehyung."Thank you hyung". He then went out to sit in the car."Good night Tae".Jimin stepped out."Good night Jimin".Taehyung replied and went out.

Taehyung closed the door and turned off the living room lights.He then noticed Yeri's door a little ajar.He went to close her door and saw her sleeping soundly while her cover was lying on the floor.

He sighed and went in quietly trying not to wake her up.He covered her properly and went out.He was about to go to his room when he decided to check on Sooyoung as well.He slowly opened her door but it gave a creaking sound.

He went in only to frown at the scene.Her bed was empty but it was clear somebody had slept in.He checked her bathroom to find it empty as well."Sooyoung?".Taehyung called out but no answer."Sooyoung!".He was getting worried.

"Soo-".He suddenly froze as he heard a mumbling from somewhere.He thought he heard it wrong but it came again.He crouched down and tilt his head to look under the bed."Sooyoung?".He reached out to her.

She was curled up and had hands on her ear to stop any noise."Mom".She kept mumbling in her sleep.He wrapped his arm around her waist and carefully pulled her out.He then placed his hand over her head so she won't hit the bed.

"Hey Sooyoung".He whispered."Mom...".A tear fell down her cheek.He picked her up and placed her on the bed.She was shivering not because of cold but with fear."It's okay".He caressed her head hoping it would calm her down in any way and it did.

Her body relaxed and she stopped mumbling.He checked her forehead."Gladly she doesnt have a fever".He sighed in relief and tucked her in before standing up."Good night".He glanced her last time and went out.

I managed to update so here you go ^_^.