Ch>3

Sooyoung woke up first and left the house in search of a job.She does it everyday and gets no luck but she still tries daily in hopes of getting a job one day.Just enough to feed herself.

She arrived at a cafe where she applied."Hi.I am Park Sooyoung".She bowed."I applied yesterday and they told me to come today ".She handed paper to the guy sitting behind the counter.He grabbed it and eyed her from head to toe.

She started to feel uncomfortable."Is something wrong?".She asked.The guy scrunched his nose.."When was the last time you took a shower?'.Sooyoung became embarassed by the sudden question."I...I".He shook his head."We don't want customers to run away.We can't hire you" He handed her back the paper.

All the employees heard the conversation amd started whispering.She bowed and quickly went out,avoiding all the peoples stares.She felt like crying but she was used to it.To her it wasnt new to be insulted.Everywhere she goes for a job,they mock her then rejects her.

She sighed and stuffed the paper inside her hoodie's pocket.Her stomach growled wildly and she winced at the sharp pain she felt."Damn it!'.She held her stomach and began walking.Sooyoung turned around the corner to see a familiar figure crossing the road."That boy...".She began following him.

Taehyung was oblivious to her presence as he calmly walked.He started to feel like someone was following him.She hid herself behind the wall when he turned around.He looked looked around but found no one."Must be my imagination".He shrugged and resumed walking.

She felt like a stalker as she followed him to his home."So this is where he lives".It was a decent home that every family would want.Sooyoung couldnt help but feel a little jealous.The door opened revealing a young girl with short blonde hair which she assumed was his sister.

"Oppa!".Yerim pulled Taehyung inside."What is it?!".He removed her arm annoyed."I am going on a trip this weekened!'.She squeeled.He rolled his eyes and went upstairs."You should act like a brother sometimes you know".He heard her voice crack."Yerim...".He came back."Are you crying?".He tried to remove her hand that she was covering her face with.

"No I am not!".She said.Taehyung pulled her in a hug."I am sorry okay?".He patted her back.For some reason he cant stand seeing someone cry."Where are you going this weekened"?.He asked.Yerim finally looked up with puffy eyes.

Sooyoung found herself staring at the house for too long.She mentally slapped herself when she remembered for which purpose she was following him."I wanted to thank him".She mumbled before walking away.

All her strength drained quicker than usual today.She despised every moment she spends in her home so she decided to sit the rest of the night away in the park."I wish I could be like the stars".She laid down on the grass and started counting them.She knew she was stupid staying out late at night but it became her daily routine.

Sooyoung took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a bit.Suddenly an image of Taehyung popped up.A smile came across her face as she thought about his face.She never had a kind encounter with anyone all her life.She found it strange but she seem to have fallen for him at first sight.

She shivered as the cold breeze hit her body.She wrapped her arms around herself and curled up in a ball."Just a little while long".She mumbled before drifting to sleep unknowingly.