Ch>35

Taehyung groaned and pulled the blanket up over his head."Wake up".Someone kept shaking him."Go away!".He whined in sleep."Taehyung wake up or I am gonna empty a jug of water on you".Taehyung turned over and buried his face in the sofa.

"Thats it!".The blanket was pulled of him in a swift."Hey!".Taehyung finally opened his eyes and looked at the person howering over him."Jimin?What do you want.".He closed his eyes again.

"Seriously I can't believe you fell ill and had Sooyoung take care of you!".Jimin clicked his tongue.Taehyung fluttered open his eyes.He soon remembered where he was and what happened."What are you doing here?".He asked disappointed.He wanted to see Sooyoung's face when he woke up.

Jimin scoffed when he noticed the annoyed look on his face."I came to take home your highness".He threw the blanket back on his face.Taehyung shot a glare at him and removed the sof fabric which made his already messy hair more messier.

"Where is Sooyoung?Its weekened".He frowned as he looked around."Exactly its weekened! Unlike you people go out on weekened".Jimin shook his head in disbelief."Whatever".Taehyung rolled his eyes and rose to his feet but almost lost balance.

"Careful there".Jimin grabbed his arm steadying him."Thanks".Taehyung mumbled and stood straight."Feeling any better?".Jimin asked and touched his forehead."Yeah..Thanks".Taehyung gave a smile before walking ahead of him.

         ···································

Sooyoung put her hair in a ponytail as she walked on the pavement.She spotted the shop and went inside."Hi Sooyoung!".The girl behind the counter greeted her."Hey Joohyun unnie" Sooyoung gave a smile as she approached her."How are you?".She added.

"Good and you?".Joohyun asked."Me too".Sooyoung replied."So which ones you want?The usuals?".She asked."Yep the usuals".Sooyoung said."Pansies it is".Joohyun said before disappearing.

Sooyoung took this time to look around.Although she came here many times but she always look around and inhale the scent that fills the shop.Joohyun returned holding a bouquet."Here you go" She handed her the flowers.

"Thanks".Sooyoung said and paid her."Thanks come again" Joohyun waved.Sooyoung clutched on the bouquet tight as she crossed the road.She finally arrived at here destination and went in.Upon entering,she headed straight to the elevator.

Ding
She got out and started walking.She past by many doors until stopped infront of one.She peeked inside and smiled."He is awake".She slowly twisted the door open and walked over to the guy covered in bandages lying in the bed.

He was staring at the ceiling but when he heard someon come in he changed his gaze on Sooyoung."You came".He smiled."Ofcourse I did.I can't leave you here alone now can I Oppa? .She chuckled and took a seat beside his bed.

"How are you Chanyeol Oppa?".He only nodded.She smiled wider and grabbed his hand gently."Get better soon".She swallowed the lump that was forming in her throat."Why did you come?I told you do not have to bother yourself and visit me".

Sooyoung sighed."I told you I won't leave you alone".She pulled the flowers out from the bouquet and placed them in the vase which was on the sidetable."Thanks.They look beautiful".Chanyeol smiled as she stared at them.

"Sooyoung I am sorry.I really am".He squeezed her hand."I already forgave you so stop apologizing okay?".She chuckled at him."After all I did,you are still looking after me.I am nothing but a pathetic excuse for a brother".He closed his eyes.

"Don't say that".She shushed him."You know what they say everyone deserves a second chance plus as a sister I couldn't stay mad at you"..She shrugged."Well thanks for giving me that chance".He patted her head.

They chatted for a while then she decided to go."I'll visit again when I get the time" She hugged him and bid goodbyes.She went out on the streets which a huge smile on her face.Sooyoung felt happy that she finally had someone to call her family.

Not very long after she started working,she found Chanyeol lying in an abandoned alley all beaten up.No matter what he did to her,she just could not leave him there in that state so she took him to the hospital.

But soon her smile vanished."Everyone do deserve a second chance".

I want to know from which country my readers are from.

So where are you guys from?
P.s don't mind my spelling mistakes of there are any.I write in a hurry.