Ch>22

"Jimin grew so much".Mrs Kim said as she was making her bed.Mr.Kim nodded in agreement."He said he works in a studio.He is a dancer".She added and smiled to herself.

Jimin visited the Kim's and they were more than happy to see him.He was like their own son.He began paying a visit often.He even grew close to Sooyoung as well.

"I wish Taehyung starts doing something too".Mrs.Kim sighed."He will.He just needs some time".Mr.Kim replied.

She dusted her drawers and opened one and found something odd."Honey.Have you seen my ring?".

She asked worriedly."No.You must have placed it somewhere".He said not moving his eyes from the newspaper.

"But I remember placing it here".She frowned and started searching for it."I can't find it!".She exclaimed which caught her husband's attention."Calm down.We will find it.I will help".They both searched everywhere but no luck.

"Someone stole it.We have been robbed".Her voice cracked followed by silent sobs."Whats wrong Mom?".Taehyung came towards her hurriedly.

"She lost her mother's ring".Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows."Where did you put it?"."I left it in my drawer yesterday when I went to do the laundry".She wiped her tears.

"It has to be there then".Taehyung said."I know but it isn't.We looked everywhere"."I will call Yeri and ask if she has seen it".

He disappeared in the hallway."Shh.Its going to be alright".Mr.Kim comforted her.

"Yeri!Mom lost the ring she used to wear".He barged in her room."What?How?".She stood up immediately.

They all knew how important the ring was to their mother.It was passed down generation and she cherished it alot.

Sooyoung heard the commotion outside and decided to come outside as well."Whats going on?".She stood oblivious to the situation.

"Unnie!".Yeri explained the whole thing to Sooyoung who had to take a minute to digest everything.

"I am calling the police".Taehyung's mom said but was interrupted by her husband."We can't do that.If someone did break in last night why did they take only your ring which was in the drawer".

        ·······································

"So neither of you didn't go to mom's room last night or in the morning?".Taehyung asked Yeri and Sooyoung who were seated infront of him.

"No".They both said in unison.Taehyung noticed Sooyoung behaving a little strange.

"Sooyoung is something wrong?".He asked."Huh?".She became bewildered."N..no.Nothing is wrong".She forced a smile."I..have to go".She got up and dashed to her room.

"Why is she acting that way?".Yeri asked at which Taehyung shrugged.

Sooyoung sat on her bed as she hugged her knees and rocked back and forth."I didn't do anything.".She mumbled.

Taehyung who was watching her through the ajar door,frowned.He didnt want to believe any thoughts that were crossing his head.

"She couldnt have perhaps.....stole it.Did she?". He felt disappointed.