IV

Sarada's POV

"Yo Uzumaki." A guy with blonde hair and brown eyes called out as Boruto glared at him. "Yamaguchi." Boruto said in annoyance. "Heard you guys got one fast swimmer." The so called Yamaguchi said as he crossed his arms, smirking at us till his gaze landed at me. "Why I didn't quite see you th-" before he could finish his sentence my fist came in contact with his mouth. "Don't act like high almighty here just because we're in your territory." I said angrily at the guy who fell down on the ground.

"What the hell happened?!" Inojin asked worriedly as he quickly made his way towards us. "Are you okay Sarada?" Inojin asked as he cupped my face with both his palms. "Y-yeah, I'm alright." I stuttered as I felt my face flush. Boruto's arm gripped my shoulders tightly but Inojin didn't seem to notice this. He nodded at me and turned to look at Yamaguchi who just stood up as two people came rushing towards his side. "What the hell happened here Yamaguchi?" Inojin asked, glaring at the other blonde.

"It was nothing, right Sarada?" He said, his smirk growing bigger. I knew right then there was something, especially the way he said my name. I was about to talk back but Boruto stepped in front of me as he held my hand. "Don't call her by her first name, she didn't gave you the permission to do so." Boruto said glaring at the smirking guy. "So I'm not allowed to call her by her first name and you can?" Yamaguchi asked sarcastically. "I can call my girlfriend by her first name." Boruto said emphasizing the word my girlfriend again as my heart began to race. Wait what? Boruto took one last look at Yamaguchi and walked out of the scene, dragging me along with him.

"What happened back there?" Shikadai asked raising a brow at us. I turned to look at Boruto but it seems like he doesn't wanna talk about it and neither do I. "Nothing." I smiled fakely. "So you mean to say Boruto punched Yamaguchi over there just for nothing?" Sumire asked looking at me in disbelief. "Umm.. well.. he kinda sta-"

"He was pissing Sarada off." Boruto answered Sumire's question. "Just leave it be Sumire." Inojin butted in. I sighed. "Well kids, we're gonna have starters for now." Coach Sui said happily as he skipped his way towards us. I guess the arguement between him and the Leaf's coach are too much in heat that they completely forgot that there are others too. "Starters?" We all asked in unison and looked at coach Sui like he had grown a second head.

"Competition." He said and smirked at us as we all sighed. "I guess there's no helping it." I said in disbelief and turned to Sumire and Chocho. "You guys swimming too?" I asked. "Nope, we just tagged along." Sumire said smiling at me. "I guess I'll meet you guys later." I said and walked towards the red head coach of Leaf High. "Excuse me." I spoke. "Hmm?" She turned to look at me and smiled. "What is it dear?" She asked politely. "I was wondering, where's the girls changing room?" I asked. "Oh so you're the new member that everyone has been talking about." She beamed as I sweatdropped. "Eh."

"I'll show you the way, come." She said and began walking. "Thank you Ms.?" I trailed off. "Karin Uzumaki." She said with a huge grin plastered on her face. "You're related to Boruto?" I asked. "Well... yeah. He's the son of my cousin, you know.. the well known Naruto Uzumaki?" She said but came out as a question. I shook my head side way. "Doesn't ring a bell, sorry." I smiled sheepishly. "What's your name?" She asked. "Sarada. Uchiha, Sarada." I said. "Uchi... you mean you are the daughter of Sakura and Sasuke?!" She asked- no, more like freak out causing me to step backwards. "Uh.. yeah?" I answered her.

"I'm the one who assisted your mom in giving birth to you! How are they?" She said happily. "They're.. gone." I said but came out as a whisper. Ms. Uzumaki stopped on her tracks and looked back at me. "I'm sorry. I didn-" "you didn't know, it's fine Ms. Uzumaki." I said smiling at her. "Shush child, call me Karin." She said smiling at me. "We're here." She said clearing her throat. "I'll see you later." She said and smiled. "Thank you." And with one last smile I went inside the changing room while she walked off towards the pool.