I.II

Class went by in a blurr and the next thing I know was it's already time for club try outs. A smile made it's way on my lips as I grabbed my school bag and ran outside the classroom and down the hall towards the pool area. "Look out!" A girl shouted. "Huh?" I turned to look at my side and boom. Someone ran into me causing us to fall on the floor. "Ouch..." I muttered as I opened my eyes. "You okay lil chick?" Uzumaki asked. I was about to nod when I looked at our position. I was on top of him while his hands were on my waist. I quickly got up and bowed at him. "S-sorry." I stuttered. The girls around us looked at me with stares that could kill.

I sighed and picked up my bag and proceeded to walk when someone caught mt wrist, I turned to look at the person and saw Uzumaki. "Hey, where are you going?" He asked casually as he stood up and brushed the dusts off his pants. "P-pool area." I stuttered and with that he began pulling me with him. "Hey where are you taking me again?" I asked as I slightly tugged my wrist from him. "Just shut up and follow me." He commanded.

My vein popped in in my head and nagged at him for Kami knows how long till he halt and freed my wrists from his death grip. "Where are we and why did you-" but I stopped talking the moment I heard a whistle and a splash. I took a good look at our surroundings and sure enough we were at the school's pool area where they held the try outs. My eyes widen as I looked at the huge pool right before my eyes.

"Come." He said as he pulled me again with him towards the entrance of the pool. "Hey Boruto." The coach called out. I squinted my eyes and noticed that he was our english teacher. "Mr. Suigetsu?" I asked. Mr. Suigetsu grinned at me, giving me a full view of his pearly white shark teeth. "It's coach when we're in the pool and it's Mr. Suigetsu if we're in the classroom." He said.

"R-right." I said. "Here for try outs?" He asked as I nodded my head. "The girl's changing room has a swimwear per student who would want to join but since the girls in Konohagakure hates to be tanned, there isn't one girl student who joined. You're the first." He said smiling at me. "Boruto will show you to the girl's changing room, feel free to pick any locker." He said as he walked towards the people who were trying out for the swimteam. Boruto ushered me to follow him and I obliged.

We crossed the pool and to our left was the girls changing room while the right are for boys. "There's a shower inside the changing room already and well lockers for your stuffs." He said and walked towards the opposite way. "Boruto?" I called him out. He stopped on his tracks and looked at me over his shoulder. "Thank you." I smiled and walked inside the girl's changing room.

3rd person's POV

As soon as Sarada entered the changing room leaving Boruto outside, a smile made made it's way on his lips as he recalled her thanking him. This seemed to put Boruto on a happy mood. As he entered the changing room, a group of boys were already there changing into their black swimming trunks. "Hey Boruto! Heard you had a fight with a chick back in your homeroom." Kazuya said as the other boys laughed. "So?" He asked them, not interested with the topic. "I didn't know you'd go that far dude." Hotori said as he swung hig arm over my shoulder. "She's pretty hot if she'd take those glasses off." He said smirking.

"I'm planning to make her mine." Hotori said which made Boruto'a blood boil. He gripped Hotori's arm painfully and threatened him to that he'll end his life if he'd make a move on her. Everyone seemed to get the message as they all nodded their heads in agreement. "Good." Boruto released Hotori's arm and changed. He took his swimming cap and goggles along with him and stepped out of the boys changing room.

The moment he stepped outside, many people were already gathering on the pool sides and shouts of cheers were heard from the bleachers. Boruto stood beside their swimming coach as Suigetsu was watching pool where two people were swimming against each other. "Who's competing who?" Boruto asked. Suigetsu looked at Boruto and smirked as and looked back at the pool. "You'll find out soon." He said.