III

Sarada's POV

"Shut the fuck up and be my girlfriend." Uzumaki said staring deep into my dark orbs, our face inches apart. "Wha.." I trailed off. "Wha what?" He asked, tilting his head at the side. "What the hell no!" I rejected, my face flush in embarrassment.

"Huuuh? Did I hear you right? What the hell? Who do you think you are to reject me?" He asked irritatedly, a vein popped in his forehead. "I-I'm not i-into you Uzumaki." I stuttered looking at the other way, I heard him sigh as he composed himself. "I guess you leave me no choice but to tell coach that you broke the pool rules last night." He smirked, blackmailing me.

"Are you blackmailing me?" I asked through gritted teeth as I looked at him dead straight in the eye. "Seems like it and besides we had a deal Sarada." He smirked. "Okay fine!" I agreed in defeat. "Good." He said smiling at me. "Anyway, I gotta get going." I said adjusting my backpack on my shoulder. "To where?" Uzumaki asked. "Home Uzumaki, I'm going home." I said as I began to walk out from the swimming area.

"You live alone?" He asked following me from behind. "Yes actually but as for the mean time I'm staying over at my grandparents house." I said not caring to look back at him. "I'll see you tomorrow then." He said. I didn't bother answering him since it's clear that we would practically see each other tomorrow. "Oh and Sarada?" Uzumaki called out which made me stop on my tracks as I turned to look at him. "Call me Boruto."

Riiiiiing

I fished out my phone and looked at the screen as grandpa's name flashed. I answered the call. "Hey gramps." I greeted happily. "We're outside." It was uncle Itachi's voice. "Oh right, I'll meet you there." I said as I ended the call and rushed towards the school gate where a white Porsche parked right in front of it. "Hey gramps, hey granny and hello to you too." I greeted grandpa who was in the drivers seat, grandma in the passengers while uncle Itachi sat in the backseat along with me.

"Hey kiddo, how's school?" Gramps asked as he started to drive. "It was okay, gonna have a competition coming up." I said casually as I leaned back in my seat. "Are we invited?" Uncle Itachi asked as he looked at me. "Off limits to outsiders sorry but maybe next time." I said grinning at him while he chuckled. "Guess that can't be helped." He said. We were having a conversation all throughout the ride till we reached home. Gramps parked the car in the driveway as he ran towards the passengers seat to open the door for granny.

"I'm skipping dinner for now." I said as I got out of the car, uncle Itachi righr behind me. "And why is that?" He asked seriously. "I'm tired from today's activity." I said as I yawned. "Hn. Guess that can't be helped either but okay, goodnight Salad." Uncle Itachi said as he poked my forehead while mom and dad kissed each side of my cheeks. I walked towards dad's bedroom and flopped on the bed.

"Shut the fuck up and be my girlfriend."
"I'll see you tomorrow."
"Call me Boruto." His words ran through my mind as I practically heard his voice. "Ugh." I groaned as I took off my uniform and wore dad's navy blue sweatshirt and white shorts. I inhaled the clothing as his scent filled my nose. "I miss you mom and dad. I wish you guys could be here right now." I whispered as I walked towards their huge wedding photo hanged in the wall.

Mom was wearing a yellow wedding dress that has a ribbon in between her clevage, her rose choker matched her wedding dress, her hair tied up into an artfully messy bun, 3 flowers where placed on her hair as her vail flowed behind her. While dad wore a black buttoned polo underneth his black suit and a white tie, he also wore black gloves as he stared at mom who was holding him close to her, her eyes closed. "It's okay to cry." I turned to look at who it was and saw uncle Itachi.

After the incident that took mom and dad's life, uncle Itachi became my father figure. Although I kept reassuring him that I'll be fine and all, he wouldn't buy it. "I just m-miss them." I spoke softly as tears threatend to fall from my eyes. "It's okay to miss them Salad, I do too. Who wouldn't right?" Uncle Itachi said as he pulled me close to him and patted me head. "And besides if they were here, especially Sasuke; he'd most likely kick my ass for spoiling you too much." He joked.