VI.II

Kenji's POV

"Huh?" I looked at my surroundings and it seemes that I'm not familiar with the place, I remembered that I was making my way to cram school then my feet lead me here. "Kenji?" I turned to look at the person who called me and saw Sarada wearing her uniform, her long raven black hair tied into a messy bun but it looked good on her. She pushed her huge red glasses on top of her nose bridge and looked at me quizzically. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "Cram school." I responded casually as if it weren't a big deal that I was lost. "Cram school is in the other side of the block." She said raising a brow at me. "I know." I said and started to walk forward. "Idiot it's this way." She said grabbing my sleeve and pulling me along with her.

"You could just ask for directions you know. That won't probably kill you." She nagged. "As far as I'm concerned, I didn't ask help from you." I said glaring at her. "Yeah but it's clear to me that you were lost. Swallow your pride and just thank me." She huffed out. Childish. I looked at her petite figure and thought. How could a girl like her make my heart race? This is absolutely stupid. "We're here and we're just in time." She said letting go of my sleeve and walked towards our classroom. I stared at her retreating figure till she looked back at me. "If you're planning to stand there the whole hours then be my guest, I'm gonna learn." She said and went inside the classroom. "Tch."

I walked towards our classroom and entered, everyone was already in their seats. Different schools, different uniforms and different faces. I made my way towards the seat next to Sarada and plopped down. I wore my glasses and took out my notebook and book for today's class. I was busy reviewing the lesson before the teacher will show up any minute when a grumbling stomach distracted me. I looked at Sarada who was hunched back on her desk. What an idiot. If she only used her brain. I sighed deeply and placed a sandwich in front of her. I flicked her elbow causing her to jerk up.

"That hurt." She glared at me. I rolled my eyes at her and pointed at the food in front of her. She looked over at the sandwich and looked back at me. "What's this?" She asked raising her brow. "I can't study, your stomach have been grumbling for a while." I said returning to focus in my notes. "Thank you." She whispered and ate the sandwich. I sighed. At least she's eating. "Sorry I'm late, had to help an old woman cross the street." Prof. Kakashi said making everyone roll their eyes at him. "Okay let's begin our lesson." He started.

I kept glancing at Sarada who was about to fall asleeo any second now. I gently nudge her as she jerk up. "What?! Stop distracting me!" She hissed under her breath. "You're falling asleep Sarada." I said and rolled my eyes at her. I focused my attention to what Prof. Kakashi was saying when a soft snore caught my attention. I turned to look at Sarada who was now asleep on the table. Her long curly lashes was beautiful that could make thousand of girls envy, her pinkish lips apart, her cheeks are naturally red and her perfectly pointed nose was something. I found myself smiling at her and shook my head. Of all the girls, why does it have to be her? I thought as I glanced at her one last time before turning my attention towards Prof. Kakashi.

After Prof. Kakashi dismissed us, I looked over at my side and saw that Sarada was still asleep so I decided to stay for a while, making notes for her as everyone gathered their stuffs to leave. As soon as the last person stepped out of the classroom I looked over at the sleeping figure of Sarada and inched towards her, placing a chaste kiss of her cheek. I pulled back before she'd wake up and punch me out of the classroom. I checked my watch and saw that it was getting late. "Sarada." I shook her gently but she wouldn't budge. "Sarada wake up." I shook her again but this time with slight force. "Five minutes dad." She said in her sleep as a vein popped in my forehead.

"I am certainly not your dad!" I said angrily. She bolted up and stared at me with wide eyes. "What the hell are you doing here?!" She asked nervously, pointing her index finger at me. I looked her, my eyebrows knitted. "You were asleep the whole class." I said as I gathered my things and placed it inside my bag. "What?! I fell asleep?! Ugh! Great. Just great." She said sarcastically and decided to gather her things as well. She looked up to me and shot a brow up. "What are you still doing here?" She asked. How lady like. I glared at her and sighed defeatedly. Throwing my notebook with all the notes I made for her, I walked out of the classroom. I sighed and hailed a cab. I looked back at the building and slid inside the backseat of the cab and gave him the directions to my house and drove off.

The words of those girls in Konohagakure ran into my mind again. I crossed my legs and stared out the window. Red Riding Hood huh? A smirk made it's way on my lips. This is gonna be interesting.