II

Sarada's POV

"Rise and shine little niece." A voice I knew too well said, shaking me up. "Five for minutes uncle Itachi." I groaned as I rolled over. "No can do. Remember, I got work today and I'm dropping you off so you wouldn't have to walk." He said as he rolled me over and pulled the comforter down. "What time is it?" I asked sitting up and stretched out my arms. "7:20" CRAP! I thought as I jumped out of my bed and ran towards my bathroom.

Even in the Uchiha Mansion, I still have my room. More like dad's room before but I slept here everytime I come and visit, it reminded me so much of him and I didn't even let one single thing move from it's place. It's like dad is still here. From the scent of his room, his clothes were still inside his cabinet, photos of him and mom, our family photo and more. "Young mistress your clothes are ready." A maid knocked on the bathroom door. "Just leave it on the bed, thanks." I said as I quickly rinse off the the shampoo and soap off my body, after my bath I quickly dried myself up and wore dad's black bathrobe that was too big for me.

I got out of the bathroom and quickly threw my uniform on and brushed my hair. "Salad!" Uncle Itachi shouted from the living room. "I'm coming, jeez." I said and placed my phone inside my pocket. I turned to the huge wedding photo of mom and dad hanging in the wall and smiled. "Mom, dad. I'm off." I said as a tear escaped from my eyes. I quickly wiped them and ran outside the room and down the stairs. "Slow down or you might fall." Grandpa said as he looked up from his newspaper. Grandpa and grandpa were sitting in the living room enjoying their coffee and pancakes while uncle Itachi stood by the door wearing his a black polo and pants and white leather shoes. "Took you long enough." He smiled as he saw me walking towards him.

"I'm off grandpa and grandma." I said waving them goodbye. "We'll pick you up later." Grandpa said as he and his wife waved goodbye at me. "Have a nice day at school young mistress." A butler bowed at me. "Thank you and good morning." I said shooting him a smile and jogged towards uncle Itachi's electric blue sports car. "Yo!" I said as I slid inside the passengers seat. "Foolish little niece." He said and chuckled.

"Your bag in on the backseat along with your lunch." He said. "Who made them?" I asked as he started the engine and drove. "Dad did." He said casually. "I bet it's gonna be his famous butter garlic grilled fish again." I said and sweatdropped. "You bet." Uncle Itachi said as we both laughed. "But don't think you can get away from last night." He said turning serious. "What's with last night? As I clearly remembered we had dinner with gramps and granny then went to bed early." I said in defense. "Mhm. Yeah right like how you avoided my question last night and jumpes off to the next topic." He said.

"What was your question again?" I asked and sweatdrop. "How's the swimming try outs?" He asked and stopped the car as the headlights turned red. "I-it was alright." I stuttered as I remembered that close incident last night. "You're buffling." He said and proceeded to drive as the lights turned green. "N-no I'm not." I defended. "You stuttered." He countered back. "I do stutter." I argued. "Yeah when you're lying." He said which silenced me. Uncle Itachi knows me too well.

He pulled over to the side and looked at me. "I know you're going through something right now but just know I'm always here for you." He said as he pulled me into an embrace and patted my back softly. "T-thank you uncle Itachi." I said feeling bad for lying at him. We pulled out after a moment as he smiled at me. "Now go." He said. My happy bubble burst. WHAT?! DAD IF YOU'RE THERE PLEASE PUNISH UNCLE ITACHI. I said mentally as if I was talking to dad. "Why?" I asked sadly. "Why? Because it's your second day of school." He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. I turned to look at my environment and we were in front of the school.

My face flushed in embarrassment as I quickly grabbed my bag and lunch box from the backseat and unbuckled my seatbelt. "See ya later!" I said turning towards him with a smile. His fingers poked my forehead again which dad does it all the time. "See ya." He smiled and I got off the car, closing the door behind me I waved him goodbye as he started to drive towards the Uchiha Corp. I turned my heel and walked towards the gates of Konohagakure High. As I entered the halls Sumire immediately greeted me. "Good morning Sarada." She smiled as Chocho waved at me with a bag of potato chips in her hand. "Yo." She greeted. "Hey." I smiled at them.