V

Boruto's POV

"Young master." Taki, the head of the Uzumaki household knocked on my door. "WHAT?!" I called out from the inside. "You're parents are gonna be here any minute." Taki said outside my door. Panick started to fill me up. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YESTERDAY!" I shouted from the inside as I quickly made my way towards my private bathroom, not minding my terrible headache. "You were probably too drunk to remember." He said. I groaned out of frustration and quickly freshened up. No wonder I woke up with a terrible headache.

As soon as I finished taking a bath and brushing my teeth, I tapped myself dry and wore a plain black shirt and some khaki shorts to go with it and wore my brown slip on shoes. "Young master, they're here." Taki knocked on my door again. I took a deep breath and opened my door, there stood Taki waiting for me. "I'll announce your arrival." He said and walked ahead of me as I followed in suit. As soon as we reached the bottom of the stairs I saw my mom sipping her tea while dad read the newspaper. Tch, old guy. Taki cleared his throat. "The young master has arrived." Taki said and bowed at mom and dad and exited to give us privacy.

"Boruto, how are you?" My mom, Hinata Uzumaki asked me a small smile appeared on her lips. "I'm fine mom. What brings you guys here?" I asked them. "We need to talk." My dad, Naruto Uzumaki said sternly. I mentally rolled my eyes as a sigh escaped from my lips. "What is it now?" I asked scratching the back of my head. "Sit down." Dad said motioning on the sofa. "Look, if this is about my academics I'm telling you I'm not failing anything. Not a single test." I said flopping down at the sofa. "Oh dear no, we're here to talk about your girlfriend!" Mom said happily, clapping her hands softly. "M-my what? G-girlfriend?!" I asked out loud- stuttering I may add. "That Uchiha girl." Mom said as she smiled at me. "What about Sarada?" I asked, somehow scared of this talk. "Boruto, I've been friends with her parents for as long as I've known-" but I cut him off.

"Get to the point dad." I said. "You will not dare to hurt that girl." He said sternly mixed with anger here and there. "I can do whatever I want." I said boredly. A sound of shattering glass echoed the room and gasps were heard. "Make one single mistake and you'll regret every second of it." Dad threatened as he gripped the collar of my shirt, pulling me close to him. "Dear.." mom said worriedly as she touched dad's shoulders. "Do you understand Boruto?" He asked angrily, his piercing electric eyes glaring against mine. I glared at him in return but kept my mouth shut since there's no way I could talk back to my parents.

He let go of my collar and pushed me back on the sofa as he walked out of the house. "Don't hurt her.." mom whispered sadly and turned to walk out too. I sighed heavily and slouched on the couch. "Here you go young master." Taki said holding out a cup of hot tea. I gave him a questioning look since I didn't ask for one. "It'll help you calm your nerves." He said. I sighed and took the tea from his hands and took a sip. "I'll get this clean up." He said as he motioned at two of the maids to clean. I placed the cup of tea on the side table and locked myself inside my room.

3rd person's POV

While Boruro locked himself inside his room, Sarada on the other hand was walking on the busy streets of Konoha.

Sarada's POV

I've been walking for hours and finally I reached my destination. "Finally. The library." I grinned. I fixed my pastel blue tennis skirt and my plain white pull over. I stepped inside the library and walked towards the desk. "Excuse me but where is the Literature books located?" I asked the girl who has big round glasses. "Oh, just go upstairs and turn left then walk straight." She said smiling at me and returned typing at her computer. "Thanks." I said quietly and walked up the stairs and followed her instructions.