VII

3rd person's POV

The days rolled quickly and the next thing everyone knew was it was already the open house. Different students from different schools went to explore what's inside the most prestige school in Konohagakure. "Welcome to Konohagakure High, please enjoy your stay." Inojin smiled at the girls who were practically had hearts eyes for him. "Um.. e-excuse me.." a girl with brown hair, minty green eyes and pale white skin approached him holding our her smart phone. "Can I help you?" Inojin asked the girl politely. "C-can I t-take a photo w-with you?" She asked shyly, a blush spreaded her face. "Su-"

"Sorry but we're busy here." Boruto cut off Inojin. The girl turned to look at him and squealed along with the other girls behind her. "Kyaaa! I never knew Konohagakure High students are so good looking!" They all squealed. "Tch." Boruto crossed his arms, his face held a stern expression while Inojin on the other hand had a smile on his face. "Boruto, Inojin we should get ready for the play." Sarada said popping out of nowhere.

"Hey check that girl out." A guy whispered to his friend. "Is she a model or something?" The other asked. "She's pretty cute." Another guy whispered. "I'm thinking of asking her out." A guy whispered again. A vein popped on Boruto and Inojin's forehead as they stepped forward and placed each of their hand on Sarada's shoulder. "Sorry but she's not available for dweebs like you guys." Both boys said in unison. Inojin held his father's fake smile while Boruto held a demonic face that would make the soul of each guy ran out from their bodies. The guys quickly dashed out mumbling a sorry. "I don't know what's wrong with you guys but we need to go." Sarada said pulling each of the hand of the guys who stood beside her.

As soon as they reached the backstage the three of them were assisted by their classmates. The boys assisted both Inojin and Boruto while the girls assisted Sarada on doing her make up and helping her wear her Red Riding Hood costume. Inojin and Boruto stepped out of the dressing room and the girls who went backstage to see the two squealed. Inojin wore assassin's creed clothes while Boruto wore something almost the same as Inojin's but minus the cape and the color was all black. His bushy wolf ears were on top of his head and his bushy wolf tail was on his pants. "Omg! Look at Sarada!" "She looks so cool!" Chatters were heard around the backstage causing both guys to look where the girls were looking and there stood Sarada wearing her Red Riding Hood costume and holding an arrow, her bows on her back while a gun was strapped on her upper leg.

Her lips are colored bright red and her eyes in smokey make up look, her glasses are no longer in sight which made the boys blinked twice. In short, she looks totally different from the glasses girl Sarada. "Is that Sarada?" Denki asked, fixing his glasses on his nosebridge. "She looks totally different." Shikadai said, his eyes wide. "Do I look weird?" Sarada asked Sumire. "We didn't get to see you like this so that explains it." Sumire smiled at Sarada. "You look cool Sarada." Inojin smiled at her causing her to blush. "Right Boruto?" He asked the guy as he placed his arm over his shoulder. Boruto glared at Inojin and turned to look at Sarada. "Y-you l-look..." he stuttered. "Creepy?" Sarada asked. "N-no! W-what I m-mean is... y-you lo-look b-beautiful." Boruto stuttered, his face turning slight red as he complimented his girlfriend.

Everyone was too busy looking at the newly transformed Sarada and no one noticed the glare Sumire was giving the girl who was receiving the attention. "Guys it's time for your play." A girl said holding up a clipboard said. "This is it!" Everyone said in unison and went to their respective places. "Come on Sarada, let's get moving." Boruto said as he held Sarada's hand pulling her with him, walking towards the set. Inojin smiled at the two love birds and turned to look at Sumire. His smile vanished as he noticed Sumire was giving Sarada a nasty look, like she's some trash. Inojin walked towards Sumire and smiled. "Ready?" He asked. Sumire quickly turned her glare to a sweet smile and nodded her head at Inojin as they made their way towards the set.