XI

Boruto's POV

Class went by in a blurr and the next thing I know was it was already club time. "Hey Shikadai." I called my lazy pineapple head friend who just woke up from his slumber. "What is it now Boruto?" He asked, a sigh escaped from his lips. "I need you to do something for me." I said seriously which caught his attention. I waited for the last person to leave the classroom and turned to him.

"I need you to get Sarada's number and find out everything about her, from the moment she left till the moment she camr back." I said, his lazy eyes widen for a second. "Can't you do that by yourself?" He asked. "Hey, I'm not as smart as you are." I said through gritted teeth. "I don't know man.. I mean, I could help you with the part where she left and came back but with her number.." he trailed off.

"I can do it for you." Our eyes widen as we both turned to look at the guy who said that and there stood Mitsuki with a smile on his face. "M-mitsuki?!" We both said in unison. He shot us a smile and walked towards us. "Just Sarada's number right?" He asked. "Y-yeah.." I stuttered, staring at him with wide eyes.

"I can give it to you at the end of the week." Mitsuki said. "Good." I smirked. "Now let's go to the pool before Coach Suigetsu would suspect us." I said as I walked out with the two on tow.

Sarada's POV

After our club I immediately went to the changing room to freshen up and changed and got out. "I'll go ahead of you coach." I bowed at Coach Suigetsu. "Good work today Ms. Uchiha." He smiled. I walked out from the pool area and did a victory dance inside my head. Everyone believed that I was involved in a car accident and lost my memory. My phone rang from my pocket and I fished it out, checking the caller I answered.

"Hello?" I asked. "Sarada, I'm already outside." The man over the phone said. "I'm on my way, see you in a bit Kagura." I said and turned off my phone.

3rd person's POV

While Sarada talking from her phone, the lazy Nara happened to hear their conversation. He stretched his hands and yawned. "Kagura, huh? What a drag." He spoke to himself and went home as well.

As soon as he reached home, his butlers greeted him. "I'll be up in the office if you need me." He said and went straight to his office where he would usually work to help his dad in capturing his targets. The Nara family is known to be the best NBI company and Shikadai happens to be one of the detectives. He sat on his chair and began to look for something that could answer Boruto's question on Sarada's sudden appearance, as soon as he found the file there was a big access denied flashing on his screen.

His eyebrows knitted as he did everything again to open the file. It took him 4 hours to open it and as soon as he clicked it, the words file deleted. flashed on his screen. He sighed and fell back on his chair as he pulled out his phone and called Mitsuki. After a few rings, Mitsuki answered. "Shikadai?" Mitsuki asked on the other side of the line. "I can't find anything about Sarada, first it was access denied and now the file was deleted. I'm pretty sure there is someone behind this but I can't put my nose through it, but did you get Sarada's number?" The lazy Nara asked his friend.

"It wasn't a very easy task but I somehow managed to hack the school's computer. It was a very complicated thing to do and minutes after her information was erased." Mitsuki said on the other line. "I'm pretty sure this has something to do with that Kagura guy." Shikadai said resting his cheek on his palm. "Kagura? I know that guy. Isn't he the person Sarada is engaged with?" Mitsuki asked calmly.

"What?!" Shikadai freaked out. Sarada? Engaged? How in the world did that happened?! The smart yet lazy Nara thought. "Send me the information of that guy." Shikadai ordered. "And Boruto?" Mitsuki asked. "We'll tell him once we got the right piece of information." Shikadai said as he clicked on the file that Mitsuki just sent him. "Understood." With that, they dropped the call. Shikadai read the full information of Kagura.

Basic information

Name: Kagura Karatachi
Gender: Male
Age: 20 years old
Occupation: Medical Student
School: Leaf Medical University
Relationships: Yagura Karatachi (Grandfather)
Sarada Uchiha (Soon to be wife)
Contact number: ------

----Nothing follows----

Shikadai slammed his fist on his computer desk and called out his personal butler. "Hiro!" Upon hearing the young Nara's voice, Hiro immediately entered his room. "What can I do for you young master?" Hiro bowed at the sight of Shikadai. "I want you to find out who this person is and his personal background." Shikadai ordered and gave him the printed output of Kagura's information along with his photo. "Have it by the end of the month. No more, no less." Shikadai said and Hiro took the copy from Shikadai "Understood." With that Hiro bowed and left the room leaving Shikadai in deep thoughts.

___________________________________
Cliff hanger lmao. Anyway that's it for today. Kinda short but it'll do for now. I'm REALLY busy so I hope you guys would continue to be patient. I'm really having a hard time here and I'm balancing my studies and this. Sometimes I thought I might just put an end to this as well but noooo. I don't want that. Please, please, pppplllleeeeeaaaassssseeee understand me as of now. I'm very busy and IDK what to do anymore. Med school is killing me! All I do is read my medical books, take tests, attend classes, duty and I hard even have time to breathe for myself.

REALLY SLOW UPDATE FOR NOW.

Thanks.

Potato-senpai🥔💛