ch.17

I was in the library just hanging out when I felt someone watching me. I look everywhere before I got up to leave, I went down the hallway turn to a corner and sprinted then I heard someone running behind me getting close. I quickly turn around and going to clothesline but the figure duck under my hit, I turn my head to see who it is. It was some girl with black hair and green eyes. I growled before I tilt my head then the girl smile before her eyes changed colors. I took out my scroll to type.

(Y/n)- Neo what are you doing?

She took my scroll to type

Neo- Nothing.

(Y/n)- *Low growl*

Neo- Ok ok there's a rumor going around that someone had seen your face and I wanna see for myself.

She look up at me smiling and waiting. I took the scroll away from her and flick her on the head before I shook my head. She pouted while looking up at me.

(Y/n)- Where can I find them?

Neo grabbed my hand dragging me down the hallway. Minutes later we stop and she pointed at Velvet who was talking to other people. I look down and type.

(Y/n)- Velvet?

Neo nodded

I started to walk over there to where she was at, as I was walking I felt pulling behind me I look back to see Neo anchoring her feet down struggling for me to stop but simply I was dragging her along.

Neo's POV

I heard what he had done to the other Teams and what happened today. I don't know what he is going to do to her but I must stop him before he does anything that involves breaking or beating.

(Y/n) POV

Velvet seen me walking to her

Velvet- Hi (Y/n).

(Y/n)- *Growls*

Velvet- Do you need something?

(Y/n)- Telling others that you saw me without the helmet on I see?

Other students saw the scroll and agreeing to it before leaving, Velvet started to denying it and blushing. I smiled and told her to promise not to tell or show anyone else no more.

(Y/n)- Oh yeah let me have the camera for a second.

She gave the camera and I look through the photos and I couldn't find the picture of me without the helmet being put on.

Velvet- I was kind of late to get a picture of you without your helmet on, if that's what you're looking for on there.

I nodded then gave her back her camera and walk away.

Velvet POV

He walk where I couldn't see him anymore, I took a picture out of my back pocket, stare at it and smiled.

Velvet- Well a promise is a promise

I put back in my pocket and head back to my dorm.

Timeskip

(Y/n) POV

I was walking outside but I forgot about Neo I quickly turn around she wasn't there so I turn back to see her standing in front of me with a mean look on her face.

I took my scroll out

(Y/n)- Why are you looking at me like that for?

Neo snatched the scroll from me to type.

Neo- Do you know how long I was pulling you back for?

I tilt my head

Neo- Me neither because I had eyes closed the whole time.

I took the scroll

(Y/n)- Why?

Neo- I thought blood and gore was about to happen.

I shook my head and took the scroll and wave goodbye to her and left.

Timeskip

I was about to head back inside but Atlas soldiers started to surround me.

Ironwood- (Y/n) stand down and there will be no trouble.

End of chapter