ch. 5

Next morning (Y/n) went to oobleck's class only to be more clueless than he is now. Don't know what he said but end up giving us a question to answer and see Juane raised his hand and answered the question with probably a stupid answer and then more answers that were added to his. The bell rang and everyone headed to lunch. At the cafeteria (Y/n) was sitting at the tables eating til both teams RWBY and JPNR went up and start sitting beside you, no one looked at you without your helmet off thank goodness and you hurried up and put it back on before anyone looked. Yang looked up and saw you.

Yang- Hey big guy

Everyone else noticed that you were right beside them

(Y/n)'s mind

Nailed it.

Ruby- What happened to you yesterday?

(Y/n)'s looked at everyone staring at him waiting for an answer. He took out his scroll.

(Y/n)- I didn't feel too well.

Blake- Are you alright?

(Y/n) nodded and everyone understood

Pyrrha- Now as I was saying you don't have to take that from him alright.

Jaune- We're just messing with each other.

Pyrrha- He stuffed you in your locker and launched it out of the school grounds.

Juane- Well he bullies everyone.

Someone shouted ow that hurts (Y/n) turned around and saw Cardin pulling on a girl's bunny ear this got you annoyed by this and saw an apple on Nora's tray and took it chucked it at Cardin's face which it splattered everywhere. He let go of the girl's ear and started wiping the chunks off his face and he looked over at us and said.

Cardin- Who threw that?

(Y/n) pointed at Weiss

Weiss- You dunce I didn't do nothing.

Cardin walked over to the table

Weiss- Nora did it.

Nora- What I didn't do anything Ren did though.

Ren- That's a lie I saw Ruby threw it.

Ruby- Now hold on a sec. I witnessed this one throwing it *pointing at Blake*.

Blake- *reading a book* Don't know what you're talking about?

Yang- *turning to the group* Oh come on can someone just admit that they throwd it.

Cardin saw a piece of paper taped on Yang's back saying "I threw it".

Cardin- You did it?

Yang- What no I didn't. Pyrrha why don't you admit it already instead of watching the world burn.

Everyone continued to blame each other which it made Cardin angry and screamed

Cardin- WHO DID

Everyone stopped and all pointed at (Y/n)

Cardin walked up to him

Cardin- You'll pay for this.

Cardin walked away

(Y/n)'s mind

Brave talk for a dead man

(Y/n) turned towards the group and typed

(Y/n)- Why didn't one of you guys admit it already, it was obviously one of you.

They all stared at you and the bell rang, you headed off to your next class.

End of chapter