ch.12

I was hanging out in Team RWBY's room hearing of what happened to Ruby facing an intruder.

Weiss- That was a risky move.

Blake- No I think you handled it well.

Ruby- I hope so.

Yang- I'm sure everything will be alright. Oh I know what will cheer you up.

Ruby- Whats that?

Yang- I don't know yet dad sent it to us. I thought we could open it together.

Ruby- Ooh something from home!

They opened it and out came a dog

Ruby- Zwei!

Blake- He sent a dog?

Weiss- In the mail?

I tilt my head

Sigma- Is that physically possible?

Yang- Oh he does this every time.

Blake- Your father or your dog?

Weiss- Are you telling me that this mangy drooling mutt is going to wive with us forevah? Oh yes he is yes he is!

I stood there staring at Weiss in shock

(Y/n)- What the hell am I witnessing?

Sigma- I sense a disturbance in the force.

Blake- Please keep it away from my belongings.

Glynda was on speaker saying will all first year students please report to the amphitheater. I was petting Zwei before I leave, while the others were figuring out what to do with Zwei as I was leaving I felt someone on my back and I turned to see Blake hanging on while she's staring at Zwei. I just continued to walk to the amphitheater when we got there we listened to Ozpin saying his part then Team RWBY were looking at the mission that is close to the southeast and too busy talking to Ozpin, I just slipped away without anyone noticing.

Ozpin- It's seems that particular region is rather popular. In fact I have the sneaking suspicion that the four of you will make your way there no matter what job you choose.

Ruby- What makes you say that?

Ozpin- instead of waiting for you all to break the rules. Why don't we just bend them?

He giving them access for the mission

Timeskip

Oobleck- Who's ready to fight for their lives?

Weiss- Professor Oobleck?

Oobleck- Yes I'm afraid those bags won't be necessary girls. Seeing as you've opted to shadow a huntsman on what is now essentially a reconnaissance mission. Blah blah blah you get the point

Ruby- Well alright then looks like we're going to save the world with Dr. Oobleck ok yeah when you say it out loud it sounds worse.

As they were about to leave Team JPNR came from behind them and Sun and Neptune came a long to talk to them. Team RWBY noticed that (Y/n) ain't there with them.

Weiss- Where's (Y/n)?

Blake- He was here with us.

Ruby- How can we lose a bigfoot from our sight.

Sun- I'm surprised that a big guy like him can leave without being seen.

Yang- I'm gonna have to put a bell on him when we get back.

Oobleck was standing right beside them freaked them out

Oobleck- It appears that he found himself a mission that he's interested in.

RWBY & JPNR & SN- *Screamed*

Oobleck- Come we're wasting precious time.

Timeskip

The southeast quadrant

Everyone was asleep except for Yang who standing guard then Zwei ran out of the room they were holding up in as Ruby was chasing him and calling for him til she found him pissing.

Ruby- Zwei this is a wasteland you literally could've done that anywhere.

Zwei barked which it echoed through the area

???- What was that?

Both of them went into hiding to see who said that

???- What was what?

???- I think that was beowolf or something.

She saw two white fang members

Wf- let's just finish our patrol and get back to base.

Wf- This place gives me the creeps.

Ruby started to follow them and ended up going back to get the others but the ground beneath her started to cave in and she fell through. She landed inside their hideout and two white fang members were aiming their guns at her. She tried to fight but was knocked out by one of them.

Wf- Hey boss we found something you might wanna see!

Roman- Is it good or bad, Perry because let me tell you I have had a day.

Wf- Uh it's a little girl.

Roman- That would be bad.

He said as he appeared out of the train cart.

Ruby tried to charge at him but missed every time.

Roman- Ya know Perry I really did need this.

Perry gives a thumbs up

Roman- But seriously how'd you find this place red.

Ruby- *Growls*

She ran away from them but was caught by Roman's cane and dragging her back

Roman- I see you got some tricks up your sleeve. Let me make this clear we're not through here yet.

Footsteps were heard in the shadows

Roman- Ah just in time. Red I would like to introduce to you my partner in crime.

As the figure step out of the shadows slowly revealing who it is.

Ruby eyes widen

Ruby- (Y/n)?

End of chapter