ch.14

Ruby- Why (Y/n)?

Before I get to type anything there was a loud sound of explosion that shook the ground.

Roman- Perry, if you and the boys could take care of that? I'm kind of in the middle of something.

More sound of explosion

Roman- What is going on here!?

In the distant were white fang members shooting and running from the rest of Team RWBY. Ruby jumped on Roman making a run for it.

Roman- Somebody kill her!

White fang members and Roman and I were shooting at her. Roman started to bend his cane and said.

Roman- Attach this car and spread the word we're starting the train.

Wfm- But sir we're not finished.

I picked up the Wfm and start choking him.

Roman- Thank you (Y/n) and as for you do it or you're finished!

I let him go and followed Roman.

Ruby was still getting shot at while running til more Wfm were in front of her ready to fire til an explosion took out the rest of the Wfm.

Yang- Ruby!

She ran towards her and hugged her.

Weiss- Are you okay?

Ruby- I'm fine but listen Torchwick's got all sorts of weapons and robots down there.

Blake- What?

Ruby- Androids, mechs they're all loaded up on the train cars.

Oobleck- Ah that's ridiculous! These tunnels are sealed. The tracks lead to a dead end.

Ruby- And that's not the worst.

Yang- What is it Ruby?

Ruby- (Y/n) is working with Torchwick.

Everyone eyes widen

Oobleck- Now that definitely sounds ridiculous.

The train started to move and (Y/n) was top of the train looking at them while going by before going inside.

Oobleck- OK maybe not.

Weiss- What do we do?

Ruby- We're stopping that train.

We were inside waiting for train to hit but a Wfm shouted

Wfm- Boss they made it on the train!

Roman- Then grab some cargo and get them off the train! Animals every one of em.

I saw a Wfm staring at him and Roman noticed too.

Roman- Not you though you're heh you're great.

I shook my head. For a moments of silence it got awkward.

Roman- Um (Y/n) you stay here I'll be right back.

It's been a while since he left so I went on ahead check the cars to see if they didn't make it inside when I open the door I saw Blake knocking him she look up and saw me then she step back. I saw a Wfm throwing Weiss close to Blake. I step further as the Wfm did as well closing in on them and then charged. Blake grabbed Weiss and then dodge both of our attacks and ran we stood there beside each other.

Wfm- So...What now?

I look up and aim my brute shot at the ceiling of the train car.

Ruby POV