ch.9

I was walking around the city and ended up at the docks and I heard someone called me I looked over and saw Ruby waving at me. I waved a little and I walked over to her and her team.

Ruby- Hi (Y/n)

Yang- Hey there~

Ruby- What are you doing here?

I was about to reply but cut off by Weiss and Blake arguing then someone else shouted saying stop that faunus. I saw the faunus running that looked like a monkey and was moving fast before he even get to past us I stopped everything for a sec and I put my foot out and then resume everything, he tripped over it stumble and fell down the street

Yang- Well Weiss, you wanted see to the competition there it is.

Weiss- Quick we have to observe him.

They ran towards him, after he recovered he saw them running at him, he took off again

Weiss- (Y/n) don't let him get away!

(Y/n) ran past the others then turn to a corner and almost ran into a girl but instantly jumped over her and continued to run after the faunus. He looked back and saw the girls ran into her. The faunus jumped to rooftops so did (Y/n) but he jumped a bit higher. The faunus thought he was safe til he saw big a shadow covering him from above, he looked up and screamed.

Ruby POV

I have been listening to these two argue since we got back to our dorm

Blake- Well maybe we were tired of being pushed around!

I was shocked when she said this so was the others and she ran out of the dorm.

Timeskip

We searched for her but couldn't find her anywhere then I just now remembered something.

Ruby- Hey where's (Y/n)?

Yang- I don't know I just remember him chasing that faunus dude.

Weiss- And that was friday.

Timeskip

Blake POV

I was scoping out the place with the same faunus name Sun

Sun- Did I miss anything?

Blake- Not really they've offloaded all the crates from the boat now they're just sitting there.

Sun- Cool I stole you some food.

Handing me an apple

Blake- Do you always break the law without a second thought?

Sun- Hey weren't you in a cult or something?

I stared at him

Sun- Ok too soon but I also brought someone with me that you probably know.

He pointed behind him and I turned to see who he was talking about

Blake- (Y/n)?

(Y/n) POV

I waved and growled

Blake- What are you doing here?

Sun- Well he was hanging out with me for a little bit til I told him where I was going and insist on coming along and I explained everything to him and who I was meeting here with and he says he knows ya.

She looked back at me and I just nodded at what he said even though I didn't hang out with him it was more like me interrogating him.

Sun- Look

She looked back and saw the white fang

Blake- Oh no

Sun- Is that them?

Blake- Yes it's them.

Sun- You really didn't think they were behind it did you?

Blake- No I think deep down I knew. I just didn't want to be right.

???- Hey what's the hold up?

I remember who that was its the same guy who shot at me.

Blake- This isn't right the white fang would never work with a human especially not one like that.

Sun- Hey what are you doing?

Blake jumped down and holding Roman hostage while talking to the white fang then Roman shooted his cane making explosion between them two. Sun jumped down and so did I. I landed on the ground and charged through the white fang to get Roman as he saw me and I punched him hard enough for him to go flying to a crate making a dent in it. I was about to take out my Bruteshot but Blake got in my way

Blake- He's mine!

Oh hell no

I grabbed her by the legs threw her back and I ran at him but only got my feet frozen where I can't move. I ended up seeing Blake running past me and going for Roman but I broke the ice and shot the ground in front of her as Roman couldn't see through the smoke but once it cleared he saw me in the air ready to go in for the kill but I was kicked to another crate by Blake and I went through it as I recovered I was about to use one of the abilities but was stopped.

Sigma- Wait let's watch these two handle this besides this is their fight not ours... yet. 

(Y/n)- *Growls* Fine.

You jumped to the rooftop watching Sun and Blake taking on Roman however you saw Ruby on another rooftop with the same girl you jumped over.

(Y/n)- Why is she here?

Sigma- Is she a huntress?

(Y/n)- Don't know.

Sigma- Let's keep watching.

Soon as Sigma finished Roman shot Ruby and made her fly back and saw the other girl stepped up and blades came out of her back as she jumped down ready to fight.

Timeskip

The girl took out the rest of the white fang but Roman escaped and the police came. I was still on the rooftop looking at them. Weiss and Yang came along. Blake and Weiss were talking then apologizing as they were doing that, I noticed that one girl was leaving without being seen.

(Y/n)- Should I follow her?

Sigma- No I think we both know what she is.

Blake POV

I noticed that (Y/n) isn't here with us so I started to look everywhere then I saw him on the rooftop and it seems like he moving his head slightly like he was talking to someone then he turned and left. Who was he talking to?

End of chapter