ch.11

No one's POV

Weeks went by and everything was every other day but with atlas ships in the sky. Team RWBY were discussing about Blake's problem for which she hasn't slept for days

Weiss- Tells us what's wrong?

Blake- I don't understand how everyone can be so calm.

Ruby- You're still thinking about Torchwick?

Blake- Torchwick, the white fang, all of it something big is happening and no one is doing anything about it.

Yang- Ozpin told us not to worry between the police and the huntsmen I'm sure they could handle it.

Blake- Well I'm not they don't know the white fang like I do.

Ruby- Okay all in favor of becoming the youngest huntresses to single handedly bring down a corrupt organization conspiring against the kingdom of vale say aye.

Yang- Yes I love it when you're feisty.

Weiss- Well I suppose it could be fun.

Ruby- None of you said aye.

Blake- Alright then we're in together.

Timeskip

Blake- I thought that class would never end.

Ruby- Alright let's do this!

???- Yeah!

Everyone turned and Sun hanging by his tail outside the window

Blake- Sun?

Yang- How did you get up there?

Sun- it's easy I do it all the time.

Weiss- You do what?

Sun- I climb trees all the time. So finally are we getting back at that Torchwick guy?

Blake- We are going to investigate the situation as a team.

Ruby- Sorry Sun we don't want to get friends involved.

Sun- that's dumb you should always get friends involved. That's why I brought Neptune.

Everybody went towards the window and saw Neptune outside on the ledge.

Neptune- Sup

Ruby- How did you get up there?

Neptune- I have my ways but seriously can we come in we're like really high up right now.

They help him in

Ruby- alright so everyone good?

Before anyone said yes, Sun noticed (Y/n) isn't there.

Sun- Wait isn't the big guy coming with us?

Weiss- I haven't seen him in a while.

Everyone head to the hallway and went up to his door and knocked but no answer.

Yang- Maybe he's asleep or not here.

Weiss turned the door nob and noticed it was unlocked so she opened it widely. Everybody looked in his room, there was hardly anything in there but words that are scratched on the wall saying We are the Meta.

Ruby- That's a little creepy.

Blake- We should leave.

Sun- Um yeah about that.

Everyone turned back and saw (Y/n) behind Sun just standing there with his arms crossed.

Ruby- Um hey (Y/n)

(Y/n)- *Growls*

Blake- We were just wondering if you were wanting to come with us and help finding out more about Torchwick and the white fang.

(Y/n) took out his scroll

(Y/n)- Sorry but I have some important stuff to do.

Sun- What come on dude it's Torchwick!

Blake- Sun! We understand (Y/n) have a good evening.

(Y/n) nodded and stepped aside for everyone to leave.

Sigma- Now back to business.

Timeskip

Yang POV

I'm at junior's club with Neptune as Junior telling me what he knows. I was about to leave before he told me something else.

Junior- Oh yeah I should warn you even though I don't want to because I want you dead but I fell like I should anyways. There is someone else working with him that you shouldn't mess with.

Yang- Oh yeah who is it?

Junior- How should I know?

Yang- Well whoever it is. Is about to be.

I then walked away with Neptune following behind. As I got on bumblebee I got a call from Blake and a screaming Sun saying help.

Timeskip

I had Roman in plain sight about to knock him out but escaped with some two colored hair girl.

Yang- hmm I'm guessing that's what Junior was warning me about.

End of chapter