ch.13

Before joining Beacon

I was hauling ass in the new clothes that I stole. I turned in an alleyway and stopped for a minute to see no one following me and took a deep breath.

???- You're pretty fast for a big fella.

I turned to see a guy in a bowler hat. He put his hand out

Roman- The name's Roman Torchwick.

I shook his hand

Roman- How would you like to work with me?

I tilt my head and shook no

Roman- OK ok I'm guessing you're knew in Vale but I'm offering you a job to work with me and by looking at you, you probably have more skills to show am I right?

I walked away from him

Roman- Don't walk away from me!

He pointed his cane at me but I ended up grabbing a dumpster threw it at him before he did anything. I walked off after that.

The next encounter

I was walking around in the city at night I thought I was being followed so I turned to a street that had no street lights on but the moon was shining. I turned to a corner and waited for the person when I heard footsteps getting closer I gripped my brute shot tight ready for the next thing to happen but footsteps stopped and I waited for a long time til I took a peek around the corner and no one was there. I heard small footsteps behind me coming fast and I quickly slammed the blade of the brute shot down in front of the person but the person dodged it and kicked me in the middle of the street. I recovered and looked back at the person but wasn't there til I noticed a shadow from the ground was getting smaller and I looked up and saw the person who was gonna kick me again but I blocked it grabbed the person and threw em at the end of the street but landed on their feet. I got a good look of the person and it was girl with two hair colors.

(Y/n)'s Mind

Who the hell is that?

???- I see you met my friend there?.

I looked behind me and saw Roman

(Y/n)- *Growls*

Roman- No need to get angry. I'm just here to make you an offer again.

I saw a dumpster on my right

Roman- Don't even think about grabbing that dumpster!

I walked over to the dumpster slowly but the girl was standing in my way from getting it but I walked over to the street light and kicked it and it fell over towards her. She dodged it before she saw me coming I quickly punched her and she was about to fly off til I grabbed one of her legs and slammed her down on the ground which knocked her out. I picked her up and opened the lid of the dumpster and tossed her in it and closing it then throwing it at Roman. I walked off whistling.

Another encounter

I was talking to Sigma while going down the street but I was stopped by Roman once again.

Roman- Stop right right there!

Holding his hand up

(Y/n)- *Growls*

Roman- Listen before you do anything there is no dumpsters around here.

I looked everywhere and he's right there is none.

Roman- OK I'm going to make another offer to you one last time!

I ignored what he was saying til Sigma said to me

Sigma- Join him.

(Y/n)- What I'm not gonna do that!

Sigma- YES YOU WILL.

My head start feel like it was burning from the inside, I was holding my head as Roman is walking back and forth while talking thinking I was listening to him. After he was done talking looked at me and said.

Roman- So how about it partners?

Holding his hand out. I shook his hand

Roman- Alright then we have no time to waste come Neo.

I tilt my head figuring out who's Neo then I felt weight on my left shoulder and I looked and saw that girl again sitting on my shoulder. She looked at me smiled and winked. For the past couple of weeks I've been working with him stealing shipments from Atlas.

End of chapter