ch.16

At Beacon Academy

I was watching Team RWBY fighting against Team ARBN on my scroll in my dorm since I can't compete or leave Beacon due to what happen back in Vale but I know Ozpin is gonna call me for something. As I'm watching them won their fight I heard knocking on my door, I went to the door and open it to see Glynda.

Glynda- (Y/n), Professor Ozpin would like to see you in his office.

(Y/n)- *Growls*

We went to his office and see him with another man.

Ozpin- Ah Mr. (Y/n), I would like you to meet General Ironwood.

Ironwood- Hello (Y/n).

(Y/n)- *Growls*

Ironwood- I have heard about the incident of what you did and you know there are ways for you to end up in prison or worse executed in my opinion.

Ozpin- There is no need to put out like that James.

Ironwood- He put many lives in danger by releasing the grimm in Vale. He should be locked up immediately for almost killing the students and the people around the area!

He walked up to me

Ironwood- He is a criminal that need to be brought to justice.

Yeeeaah Good luck trying to

Ozpin- James that is enough. I only brought (Y/n) in here so he can tell me what had happened to him the past couple of weeks and why he's been acting strange. So (Y/n) please tell me everything.

Timeskip

Ozpin- And the helmet who gave you it?

I typed everything to them since she gave me an awful gift anyway

(Y/n)- A woman name Salem

Everyone's eyes widen

Ozpin- Are you sure that's what her name is?

I nodded

Ozpin- Ok Mr. (Y/n) that is all for now you may go.

I walked back to the elevator and the elevator closed.

Ironwood- That is not possible.

Glynda- How can she do that to a student.

Ozpin- She must've find him more of weapon.

Ironwood- I'm gonna put him in a safe place.

Ozpin- Putting him in prison will be a mistake and he is one my students James!

Ironwood- I don't care we're talking about everyone's lives and if she did this to him then there's no telling that she might use him again!

Ozpin thought about it

Ozpin- Let me think about this, but right now don't do anything stupid.

Ironwood- Why?

Ozpin put his scroll on the table and showed him a video.

Timeskip

Ironwood- He uh he kills them like that?

Ozpin- In the most horrible way so they won't forget who he is when they see him.

Ironwood couldn't move or say anything more than he just said.

Ozpin- You're got lucky today James that he didn't send you to a wall like he did to others.

I was walking back to my dorm to read a book that Blake recommended me to read when I got there, there was giant hole where my window was at. I'd growled to see someone still here.

Weiss POV

I was walking with Winter before a drunk wanted to fight her. Ruby came by me told me whats going on and I told her then she said that's her uncle. I was seeing them fighting everywhere in the courtyard now on top of Beacon. Her uncle kicked Winter in a room.

Ruby- That was close.

Weiss- What do you mean?

Ruby- Our dorm was right by the one she went in.

Weiss- Then who's dorm is the one tha- Oooooh.

Ruby- What?

Then Ruby then realized

Ruby- Uh oh.

Winter POV

After I recovered I notice that I'm in a room I turn to see the drunk standing in the courtyard I was about to go down there til I heard a growl behind me. I quickly turn around and see a big man growling.

Qrow POV

Qrow- What's taking so long?

After I said it I see her flying out of the room while screaming and landing pretty hard to the ground.

Qrow- Now who did that?

I heard a roar coming back from the room and I see a tall pissed off man jumping out of the hole and charging at her.

(Y/n) POV

Someone's dying today

I took out the Bruteshot and started firing rounds at her, she quickly evaded them by jumping towards me. I jumped towards her I'd ball up my fist and hit her back to the ground with a powerful punch once she landed I quickly used the blade of the Bruteshot and dived in at her but she move before it could hit her, she got up swung her foot at my face. I turn from the hit but I used my other hand to backhand her for her to go flying towards some guy.

Winter landed in front of Qrow's feet she was about to get up but (Y/n) put his feet on top of her keeping her from getting up. Qrow step back while (Y/n) had his weapon out ready to decapitate Winter's head.

Ozpin- (Y/n)!

(Y/n) look at Ozpin and the other two walking towards them

Winter- *Struggling* General Ironwood, sir!

Ironwood- What in the world do you think you are doing?

Winter- *Struggling* He started the altercation, sir. *points at Qrow*

Still trying to get up from underneath (Y/n)'s feet.

Qrow- That's actually not true, she attacked first.

Ironwood- Is that right?

Ironwood looks at (Y/n) while trying not to shake while talking.

Ironwood- What about you?

(Y/n) points at his dorm, they look back to see a hole in it

Ozpin- I'll have Glynda fix that. Now please would you let Winter up.

(Y/n) growled before putting more weight on her to walk over her to head back inside. Winter groan in pain before standing up.

End of chapter