ch. 3

Initiation day

(Y/n) was getting his Bruteshot out of his locker til he heard on the speaker that all students has to report to the cliff for the initiation test.

At the cliff

(Y/n) was waiting to be launched til Ozpin said about our eyes meet each other and that they will be our teammate for four years.

(Y/n)'s mind

This should be fun

Everyone got launched and everyone was nowhere to be seen.
(Y/n) was flying in the air til he saw a tree in front of him putting both of his feet up hitting and knocking the tree off the ground and ended up surfing on it a few feet away from where it was.

(Y/n)'s mind

That was awesome

(Y/n) got off the tree and heard growls behind him which made him turned around quickly and saw a pack of beowolves and ursas ready to attack til they notice who he was and took off with (Y/n) chasing them again.

Yang's POV

I was started to get worried about him

Yang- Everyone's here except for-

Before she finished The Grimm ran out out the open past by the group to go to the other side of the forest and the group were confused that they thought they saw fear in their eyes for a second til they heard a snap behind them and they all started to armed themselves and were very scared.

Pyrrha- This has to be one scary ass Grimm.

(Y/n) walked out in the open

Pyrrha- Oh

While (Y/n) walked up to the group and waved at them and Yang started to smile real big before saying anything.

Yang- There's my man where you've been?

(Y/n)- *Growls and points at the Grimm*

Blake- You just met him and now you're gonna call him YOUR man?

Yang- *Winked*

Flashback

Back at the locker room

Blake was walking out of the locker room but got bumped and knocked down by (Y/n)

(Y/n) picked her up and put her back on her feet, dusting her off. He took out his scroll typing "You OK?" to her.

Blake- I'm fine thank you

After they introduced each other Blake started to check herself to see if she wasn't hurt (Y/n) noticed her bow twitched a little and started to pointing at it and ended up poking it which made her say

Blake- Stop fingering my ear

(Y/n) was shocked and Blake was as well and blushing red as hell

Blake- please don't tell anyone.

(Y/n)- The ears or what you said?

Blake- Both and promise that you won't.

(Y/n)- I promise that I won't alright kitty

Blake- kitty? *blushes more*

(Y/n) nodded and soft growls while patted her on the head and walked off leaving Blake purring after that. He went up to Ruby and Yang waving at them

Ruby- Hi (Y/n)

Yang- Hey big boy~

Ruby- I have a question (Y/n)?

(Y/n) tilt his head

Ruby- Would you accepted me as part of your team if I can't team up with Yang?

(Y/n) *shrugged* Maybe

Ruby- *whisper* Yes

Yang- Hey I want on your team

Yang giving (Y/n) a lustful look which he just accepted it and due to her flirts, he decided to grabbed her waist and pull her in close to him. Ruby blushed at what she's witnessing and Yang's heart beated fast to which she closed her eyes and pushed her lips out ready for what is gonna happen next but didn't happened (Y/n) let go of Yang and left leaving those two a blushing mess Yang opened her eyes and saw him left to his locker.

Yang- Oh I'm gonna get him~ *Smiling*

Flashback Ended

(Y/n) POV

A Deathstalker appeared

Yang- Great everyone's here now we can die together.

Ruby- Not if I do something about it

Ruby charges at the Deathstalker only getting knocked back and a Nevermore started shooting it's feathers at her which one caught her cape and was stuck.

Yang- Ruby get out of there!

Ruby- I'm trying!

A gust of wind past by the group only seeing (Y/n) running at a incredible speed, The Deathstalker was about to attack Ruby til it was knocked back with a powerful punch by (Y/n). He took out his Bruteshot aimed it at the Nevermore and started blasting it into pieces after that he charged at the Deathstalker leaping in the air using the blade of the Bruteshot to land on its head and a few seconds it fell down dead. (Y/n) took out the brute shot put it on his back and turned to Ruby to get the feather out of her cape. Everyone was shocked when they ran up to y'all.

Yang- Ruby are you alright?

Ruby- Yeah I'm fine thank you (Y/n)

(Y/n)- *Growls*

Blake- We should head back to the cliff

Everyone nodded

Timeskip

Ozpin-  Ruby Rose, Wiess Schnee, Blake Belladonna, Yang Xiao Long. The four of you retrieved the pieces from this day, the four of you will be working together as Team RWBY led by Ruby Rose.

Everyone applaud til it was you next

Ozpin- (Y/n) you fail to retrieve the piece and finding a partner.

(Y/n)'s mind

Not my fault someone put a wall in my way

Ozpin- As for the rules I would have to expel you.

Team RWBY and JNPR were shocked

(Y/n)'s mind

About time

Ozpin- But I can't expel someone whose skills to become a huntsman.

(Y/n)'s mind

NO

Ozpin- From this day you will be the first one man team in Beacon Academy.

Everyone applaud

(Y/n)'s mind

I didn't ask to be become one you forced me to-

(Y/n) then felt hugs behind him and he turned his head to see Ruby, Yang, and Blake except for Wiess who were hugging him

(Y/n)'s mind

Aw damn what have I done.

End of chapter