Chapter 37

Zakiyah was babbling in her crib when Camila walked into the nursery.

"Morning princess." Camila said softly, lifting her up. "How about some breakfast?"

The only response Camila receives is incoherent babbles from the six month old.

Camila laughed and carried her daughter out of the room.

Lauren and Quinn came out of their rooms, groaning simultaneously. "Why did I have that last drink?" Lauren mumbled.

"Hangover?" Camila asks teasingly.

Squealing, Zakiyah kicks her feet and reaches for Normani who had just walked out of Milo and Keegan's room.

Lauren and Quinn groaned again, holding their foreheads. They nodded slowly.

Passing the six month old to Normani, Camila smiles softly. "Coffee and Advil in the kitchen, but I'd hurry. Dinah and Demi are extremely hungover."

"S-s-sant-t-t-tana-a's-s f-f-faul-lt." Quinn stuttered.

Leading them into the kitchen, Camila hands both girl's a cup of coffee and two Advil.

The two younger women, take the Advil and then sit at the table, nursing their coffee, eyes half closed and heads pounding.

Zakiyah squeals loudly, breaking into a fit of giggles.

Lauren, Dinah, Demi, and Quinn groaned, covering their ears.

"Shhh, princess everyone's grumpy." Camila says softly, plating breakfast for everyone.

Zakiyah whines and nuzzles Normani's chest, signaling she was hungry.

"I'm hungry." Dinah whined.

Rolling her eyes, Camila sits plates down in front of the girls.
Dinah wolfed the meal down. "Thanks."

Lauren and Quinn turned away from their meals. "If I eat I'll be sick." Lauren sipped her coffee and Quinn nodded slowly.

Normani was falling asleep in her chair and Zakiyah began getting fussy because she was hungry.

Camila sat down beside Normani and began feeding Zakiyah. The little girl settled down once she had been fed.

"Is she asleep?" Dinah mumbles, looking at a sleeping Normani.

Camila nodded. "She was up late. What time did you get home?"

"Two?" The Polynesian asks, looking at Lauren.

"Two... wow." Camila ran her fingers through her hair.

Lauren shook her head. "Three."

"Mommy! Mama!" Jackson and Rose yell from their highchairs.

Heaven and Ella were throwing their pancakes while Parker was covered in syrup.

Quinn gave her three children a look which caused them to stop. Lauren simply groaned, too tired to tell her kids off.

Zakiyah starts falling asleep against Normani, her head falling forward.

Milo looks at Camila and points at Keegan. "Mommy, him no feel good."

"I know." Camila said softly, she lifted Keegan into her arms.

The three year old whines softly, his skin warm to the touch. "Mommy,"

"Shh." Camila said softly, she poured some of the infant medicine she had brought in from the medicine cupboard and gave it to him.

Taking the medicine, Keegan closes his eyes and relaxes against her. "Mommy, cold."