Chapter 26

Walking into the house for the first time in a year, Dinah frowns upon seeing five one year olds.

The two boys looked so much like Quinn, their heads tilted to the side in confusion. While the two girls that looked like Lauren, shuffled over to their mother, biting their lower lips in the same way Lauren did.

Dinah's eyes widen when a little girl that is a complete mix between her and Normani appears.

"Mama," she whines, reaching for Normani.

Normani picked up the little girl. "Dinah, this is Tamsin, your daughter."

The one year old glanced at Dinah before becoming shy and burying her face in Normani's neck.

"Tamsin, this is your mommy." Normani said softly.

Tamsin peeks at Dinah before whining and moving closer. "Mama,"

"She's shy." Normani explained to Dinah.

Biting her lip, Dinah steps closer. "Hi, Tamsin." She says softly.

Tamsin whimpers and moves closer to Normani.

"She'll warm up to you eventually." Normani said softly. "Just give it time."

Nodding, Dinah looks down at her hands. "I think I'm going to go upstairs."

"Lunch is ready!" Quinn called from the kitchen.

Dinah makes her way upstairs, ignoring Quinn's call.

Normani sighed and shook her head. She carried Tamsin into the kitchen as everyone else began making their way in.

"Mama!" Tamsin squeals as soon as they're in the kitchen. "Cheese!" She points at the grilled cheese excitedly.

"Yeah." Normani put Tamsin in her highchair and kissed the little girl's head.

The one year old immediately dug into her food.

Blake curled into Lauren, making no move to eat while Bailey ate her food quickly.

"Come on Blake, you have to eat something." Lauren said softly to her small shy daughter.

Shaking her head, Blake curls even closer to Lauren.

Ceicely was sitting in her highchair, staring at her plate in confusion while Myles ate his food quickly.

Lauren sighed, she looked up at Ceicely. "What's wrong princess?" She asked softly.

Ceicely points at the plate and then looks at Lauren, a confused expression on her face.

"It's a grilled cheese sandwich." Lauren said softly.

The two year old frowns and looks toward Quinn for confirmation since Dinah wasn't there.

Quinn nodded softly. "It's a grilled cheese sandwich."

Nodding, Ceicely picked it up and took a few small bites before pushing the plate away.

Lauren ran her fingers through Ceicely's hair and sighed.

"Is she not eating?" Camila asked, referring to Blake.

Lauren nodded slowly. "She'll eat later."

"Mama!" Bailey squeals upon seeing Camila, holding her arms up.

"Hey, Bailey." Camila lifted the girl up. "Did you enjoy your food?"

The one year old nods excitedly. "Yunmy," she says patting her stomach.

Camila laughed. "That's good. Say thank you to Q."

Bailey looks at Quinn and grins, showing off her teeth. "Fank you!"